Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2019, 04:51 PM
Banned

You got it right if you didn't read it
Old 12-08-2019, 05:07 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragged [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GM's are corrupt
Staff bashing.

Typical <Teal Seam>.
Old 12-08-2019, 05:45 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragged [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GM's are corrupt and one person from a guild is a dick so the rest of the guild is also a dick.

Oh and the guildleader is a dick for listening to the GM's.

Did I get it right?
That's just how your spinning it.

What Ive posted is the result of asking which camp Stress wanted, talking with at least 3 officers about how stress wont declare which camp he wants and when I took the camp opposite of him, he just A, KSing, or B, interfering with the kill in an attempt to kill me to keep both camps. Again, this is why Green sucks, and Seal Team is terrible. Following all the rules here and trying to be respectful about it. Seal Team has so many camps on lock down and pulls so many dick moves its no surprise "/list" had to be created to begin with.

AGAIN, these actions were made by Stress well before anyone knew I was magerin playing emberlie. However, once you found out it was me, you go lawyer questing you way around saying "oh its magerin, you are the rotten apple as declared by...well us, fuck off and get bent, we will be /telling GMs our stories and telling the GM its Magerin and ignore his petition because we dont deem it to be trust worthy or honest game play on his behalf and any videos posted by him is 'fake evidence collecting' that isnt to be trusted." like I had something to do Stress KSing me and I somehow forced stress to dispell my mobs, and unknown to stress it was magerin, I was already engaged with.

Yeah, im the rotten apple here, not Stress, not Aikons, not Seal Team, but a player they didnt was involved until after the fact. Gotttcchaaaaa. There might be good people in Seal Team, however, going out of your way to defend such behavior, and to go as far as openly back an repeat offender of RMTing, not once, but twice (both on blue and green) should say all anyone needs to say, really. You guys Kluwen rich yet?
Old 12-08-2019, 06:11 PM
Fire Giant

Is there any explanation as to why REPEAT OFFENSE RMTers are being allowed to play on Green/Teal at all?

Also, are they being investigated as the server progresses? Or will it take two years again on Green/Teal before their *OBVIOUS* RMT is invenstigated?

These REPEAT OFFENSE RMTers are monopolizing camps, by training and KSing, just like they were for years on Blue. Hundreds of people KNEW these players were RMTing on Blue yet they got away with it for years. Will they be allowed to do the same thing on Green/Teal?

Why do these "top tier" Guilds allow MULTIPLE OFFENSE RMTers and to join them?
Old 12-08-2019, 06:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizax_Xaziv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there any explanation as to why REPEAT OFFENSE RMTers are being allowed to play on Green/Teal at all?

Also, are they being investigated as the server progresses? Or will it take two years again on Green/Teal before their *OBVIOUS* RMT is invenstigated?

These REPEAT OFFENSE RMTers are monopolizing camps, by training and KSing, just like they were for years on Blue. Hundreds of people KNEW these players were RMTing on Blue yet they got away with it for years. Will they be allowed to do the same thing on Green/Teal?

Why do these "top tier" Guilds allow MULTIPLE OFFENSE RMTers and to join them?
If you know who they are, provide proof to the staff. If you are just blowing smoke, then quit acting like you know who is RMTing.

Again, if you know of proof, provide it and move on.
Old 12-08-2019, 06:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albanwr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you know who they are, provide proof to the staff. If you are just blowing smoke, then quit acting like you know who is RMTing.

Again, if you know of proof, provide it and move on.
Some of these players have had MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS banned for RMT on Blue now they're here on Green behaving the exact same way (monopolizing camps via training and KSing.)

Do you REALLY believe they're playing legitimately now?

You can check the "RMT Sites" yourself and see what's for sale. People are literally offering to pay hourly wages for people to sit on /list to monopolize these camps.
Old 12-08-2019, 06:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have followed up on this issue. Both of the situations players in the surrounding area stated that you did not have the camp first, Emberlie. You entered a <Seal Team> camp in an attempt to grief and collect fake "evidence" to slander our guild. Your exploits on blue have solidified a musk of toxicity that follows you and your actions on green seemingly follow the same pattern.

The reason your petitions have not been answered for four weeks is that the petitions were resolved by GM's with no wrong doing found by members of our guild.

'It's Humans like you who have ruined your own lands, You'll not ruin mine!'

Phatez
Ill basically take the word of ANYONE ELSE on the server over yours.

You've been lying, cheating, exploiting and RMTing on P99 for years now.

Go play another fucking game for a yea, would ya?
Old 12-08-2019, 06:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure would be nice if folks could leave their blue politics in the rear view mirror and start out fresh....
Why would they? Its many of the exact same players behaving in the exact same manner.

Including several of whom were perma-banned on Blue for RMT (and some of THEM multiple times for RMT)
Old 12-08-2019, 07:01 PM
Aviak

I'd say only 10% of seal team RMT.

But with a 400 person roster.

That's a lot of fucking dollars.

Feel me dawg.
Old 12-08-2019, 09:36 PM
Sarnak

P99 is the only place RMT is a taboo phrase. It's literally allowed and encouraged in almost all major MMORPGs now adays like WoW (tokens), EQ (kronos), even fucking Runescape has endorsed RMT. It was equally present back in classic EQ too. Who gives a fuck if someone wants to make a few hundred dollars playing a video game or sell their shit when they leave.. Get over it. RMT moaners are about 5x worse than RMT itself. inb4 ""b bu but it hurts the gameplay since high value items get camped" oh, okay tell me more [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's against the server rules, that is fine. But whining about it as if it ruins your immersion or makes the offender an evil person is pathetic. Grow a pair.