Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2019, 03:10 AM
Fire Giant

Account ban which is conveniently lifted after the Legacy items stop dropping sounds fair for Mordeas due to infraction compounded by attitude.
Old 11-19-2019, 03:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentEpilot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ping is just misunderstood, but I mean obviously do not drink his formula if you don't have a sober friend to get you away from him before nightfall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A. If you died or zoned out you lost all claim to any camp in zone, not just the pet you had charmed.

B. Enchanter did not engage on spawn. Video shows him Kill an uncontested, uncharmed, unengaged Os. Video shows him then engage the next spawn while the enchanter stalked outside the door. Video THEN shows the enchanter charm an actively engaged mob.

Enjoy your time out.
You are wrong. You can't train someone then steal their camp.
Old 11-19-2019, 09:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmnec [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
osargen isn't the camp. basement is the camp, osargen is one spawn point in the camp. the entire camp wasn't popped. He ninja'd contested two rounds on a fast respawn target while we were dealing with a train, a train he likely started.

dungeon camps are not FTE (first to encounter) camps, again read the rules - high keep is explicitly classified as a dungeon zone.

that being said it doesn't matter that he stole one or ten, the number he stole just exacerbates the offense.

he got to the camp and it was down, if he wanted to contest the rule is you ask - we pick, then he picks. He forced us to picked osargen through his own actions, and then he chose to cry here because he didn't like what we picked.

Maybe a GM will see it differently, but i doubt it - haven't had a vacation in twenty years - but who knows maybe this nonsense will be the first.
You do realize the goblins are 4 separate camps, which a GM has responded to? And that prisoners / osargen is again, a different camp?????

There is no 'basement' camp.
Old 11-19-2019, 10:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are wrong. You can't train someone then steal their camp.
Congratulations on stating the obvious?

We’ve heard a vague suggestion that this person trained the other group but we’ve had neither and outright accusation nor seen any evidence to suggest that’s the case.

A more likely scenario is that the group screwed up and trained themselves and the cranky enchanter tossed out a smokescreen after being pissed at losing his pet.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 11-19-2019, 10:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Osargen first priority goes to goblins camp for Charming IMO
It's fine to hold this opinion but it's not practical. Osargen is a separate camp and even "goblins" isn't a singular camp.
Old 11-19-2019, 10:52 AM
Banned

Imagine 8+ pages dedicated to HHK Goblin basement in 2019.

What a great time to be alive.

Consider Blue today!
Old 11-19-2019, 11:00 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Give me starter plat/gear for going to inflated top heavy blue and soloing all the way to group game for months? I may consider. Still sounds like a long lonely chore.
Old 11-19-2019, 11:06 AM
Kobold

Threads like me is the reason my teal toon is just lvl 20. I just do wanna get into arguments/interactions with assholes.
Old 11-19-2019, 11:07 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by saftbudet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Threads like me is the reason my teal toon is just lvl 20. I just do wanna get into arguments/interactions with assholes.
do not wanna ![You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-19-2019, 07:25 PM
Planar Protector

threads like this keep me alive
Closed Thread