Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2016, 10:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That post is as bad as the stories you write.

I'm just another poster on the forums, here to keep the truth in tact and the BDA spin department at bay. You should always tell the truth on the internet, particularly when there's logs of what you type.

Truth: BDA collapsed the Class R rotation.

Spin: Divinity did it, BDA just decided to leave after that.

Truth: BDA is a sinking ship without welfare pixels, numbers are down and people are making better guild choices when leveling. Loot council members don't get the respect/ass kissing they used to get and it's not as gratifying for them to raid.

Spin: BDA leadership aren't gone, they're just having fun elsewhere...more fun than you, you and YOU. Who cares if they RMT and play with terrible mechanics, it's all about fun.

You'd be amazed at the bullshit they'd try to sell you if you didn't know better. They've been the Fox News of P99.
I don't think I've ever seen a post more succinctly showing that Swish, in the end, does not know a single fuck about what he is talking about.

Not. One. Fuck.
Old 05-13-2016, 10:39 PM
Sarnak

^^

If you aren't playing a game for a fun...than why do you play? seems like a waste of time to stare at a wall and count the seconds till a pop...then RUN at it for a tag, lol..what? enjoy that...
Old 05-13-2016, 11:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfertal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But you said BDA wa s agiant zerg, shouldnt the server population only be like 400 if they all moved over to phinny?
I got a good lol out of this too. Swish is a walking contradiction.

"BDA is a zerg!"

BDA leaves the server

"Server pop unaffected"

Logic is stronk in this one.
Old 05-13-2016, 11:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who cares if they RMT and play with terrible mechanics, it's all about fun.
You make a list of shitty things about Phinny and I'll make a list of shitty things about P99 and we can compare them. Wanna place bets which list is longer?
Old 05-14-2016, 12:50 AM
Planar Protector

Hey do you guys remember when Swish was terrible at WoW and bitched about geting PvPed on Nostalrius? Pepperidge Farms remembers.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 05-14-2016, 01:25 AM
Kobold

He's pretty much functionally retarded. He still thinks this is a "protest" and BDA will come back if it just gets some raid rule crumbs thrown its way. I mean we're talking about someone who still hasn't realized there was never going to be a rotation after Velious was released. Not exactly a paragon of perception...

He'll probably be the last one to realize BDA isn't coming back no matter what. The guild is gone. The infrastructure is gone as far as p99 is concerned and most the minority remainder who didn't move to Live are splitting in every direction. This isn't a protest. This is the guild saying "fuck you" to the endgame and going where things are a LOT better. It's not going to CARE if the raid rules get changed now. Too little, too late, too many people have seen how things can be so much better.

Maybe he's just jealous that BDA's internal community was strong enough to do a move like this and stay intact.

Never a better time to come to Phinny, guys. Velious is imminent, all the classes are viable, you have plenty of time to level to 60 before needing to worry about Luclin and raiding. Ditch this shitshow, leave it to the spergelords like Swish and come have some actual fun.
Old 05-14-2016, 01:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's pretty much functionally retarded. He still thinks this is a "protest" and BDA will come back if it just gets some raid rule crumbs thrown its way. I mean we're talking about someone who still hasn't realized there was never going to be a rotation after Velious was released. Not exactly a paragon of perception...

He'll probably be the last one to realize BDA isn't coming back no matter what. The guild is gone.

ok then BDA please stop posting. your opinion is no longer relevant because you don't fucking play here.

thanks
Old 05-14-2016, 01:40 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[/B]

ok then BDA please stop posting. your opinion is no longer relevant because you don't fucking play here.

thanks
I don't think 90% of the regular posters actually play.
Old 05-14-2016, 01:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is an outrage
Old 05-14-2016, 01:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya pretty sure 1/2 this forum doesn't actively play P99
Closed Thread