Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2019, 12:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol like people are supposed to care about your drama? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remove the walls you have placed around yourself and let his drama freely migrate. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-15-2019, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was Nuked by Sirkin for calling him out on his raid shenanigans buddy. The stuff he stepped down over.

Its okay you didn't know that and made this dumb post.
Still doesn't tell us who the opinion belongs to...

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 08-15-2019, 02:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was Nuked by Sirkin for calling him out on his raid shenanigans buddy. The stuff he stepped down over.
Neat, can you prove that at all? Screenshots, logs, etc.?

Quote:
Its okay you didn't know that and made this dumb post.
The guy who thinks everyone should know his drama thinks my post is dumb. Oh no. Help.
Old 08-16-2019, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m kinda sad I missed RoZ, when is 2.0 planned to launch? Will there’s be any changes from 1.0 or will it simply be more polished?

Is the naming policy strict? If not I’ll be rolling a female HMN MNK named Vilewang.

God bless.
RoZ 2.0 is planned to launch in November of this year. We don't really have a naming policy and have only forced a name change a couple of times as far as I know. As RoZ 2.0 and 1.0 will eventually merge (akin to Path of Exile Standard/Challenge league), we are working on coming up with a system to make sure we don't have naming conflicts.
Old 08-16-2019, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Not mad at all. I tried it and RoZ just sucks. I have no motivation to play on bad servers I dislike. It's called an opinion, I'm just blunt when it comes to voicing mine. Though I can understand how you misinterpreted my emotions as It's easily mistaken over the interwebs.

I only play red99 now though to scratch that EQ itch, otherwise like I said..PvP wise red just isn't really a PvP server anymore. It's great for that EQ fix since the majority of content isn't perma camped, but if you looking for PvP, red99 ain't it in its current state. Still good people left, Andain is a hero though I haven't seen him on lately.

Imagine making assumptions and being entirely wrong.
When did you try RoZ? We've come a long way in the last year. It's basically R99 without petitionquest, better pvp balance and mechanics, and maybe not quite as classic a world. Our raid content is tuned almost perfectly classic, but some of the odds and ends pieces of content in the world still need some attention.

Hope to see you on 2.0.