Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2013, 01:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orruar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Add in the fact that most people working at these places have those giant gauges in their ears and weird sleeve tattoos of dolphins and shit, and you should just be praying your food doesn't give you trichinosis.
You, sir, are a fucking idiot. Go back to your Veteran Legion or under that big oak tree or at the dollar general or wherever it is you hang out with your elderly and frail friends.

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 09-11-2013, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol whoever wrote that is such a passive-aggressive beta.
People who use the term "beta" are beta. Beta means being a follower and I can't think of anything more beta than repeating various internet memes who were created by someone else. Quit doing what everyone else is doing in hope that it makes you cool. It doesn't. And those who simply quote a previous poster calling someone else beta, while adding nothing else, have taken beta to a meta level of betaness.
Old 09-11-2013, 01:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orruar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People who use the term "beta" are beta. Beta means being a follower and I can't think of anything more beta than repeating various internet memes who were created by someone else. Quit doing what everyone else is doing in hope that it makes you cool. It doesn't. And those who simply quote a previous poster calling someone else beta, while adding nothing else, have taken beta to a meta level of betaness.
confirmed gamma male.
Old 09-11-2013, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You, sir, are a fucking idiot. Go back to your Veteran Legion or under that big oak tree or at the dollar general or wherever it is you hang out with your elderly and frail friends.
Aww, I offended someone who can't control their anger. What a small world you must live in to think that there are young people who don't like looking at nasty looking facial piercings and tattoos.

Don't worry, in about 30 years, the skin around that gauge in your ear will start to wither and you'll require some reconstructive surgery to repair it. Then when they go to take skin from your thigh for the repairs, they'll find two flabs of skin covered in fading tatts. Glorious things await you.
Old 09-11-2013, 01:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Aww, I offended someone who can't control their anger. What a small world you must live in to think that there are young people who don't like looking at nasty looking facial piercings and tattoos.

Don't worry, in about 30 years, the skin around that gauge in your ear will start to wither and you'll require some reconstructive surgery to repair it. Then when they go to take skin from your thigh for the repairs, they'll find two flabs of skin covered in fading tatts. Glorious things await you.
Methinks you don't know anything about cellular mitosis. As long as the skin is attached it will receive blood, and as long as it receives blood it will undergo mitosis. Gauges aren't my thing either, but you don't have to just make shit up to support your opinion.
Old 09-11-2013, 04:40 PM
Fire Giant

I can control my anger, but I can't control the posts of ignorant fucks with an old and worn out sense of style. Sad days.

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 09-11-2013, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can control my anger, but I can't control the posts of ignorant fucks with an old and worn out sense of style. Sad days.
I laugh at people who think that being cool and different by inserting pieces of metal into various locations on their face. Or people who think it's rebellious to get a tattoo, as if doing the exact same rebellious act as millions of others before you really shows off just how little you care about what people think. Piercings and tatts seem like a cool stylistic decision when you're 17 years old. Eventually you will realize that being a true individual is not about what you place in/on your body, but what you do with your mind.
Old 09-11-2013, 05:08 PM
Banned

Some people just like piercings and tattoos, did you ever consider that?

I can't stand body modification and will likely never get even a simple tattoo, yet at least I don't judge others based upon one superficial aspect.

Ignant you be.
Old 09-11-2013, 05:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Beta means being a follower.

Follow: Join the Word of the Day Mailing List

Share:
This page:

be·ta
n

1. The second letter of the Greek alphabet.
2. The second item in a series or system of classification.
3. A mathematical measure of the sensitivity of rates of return on a portfolio or a given stock compared with rates of return on the market as a whole. A beta of 1.0 indicates that an asset closely follows the market; a beta greater than 1.0 indicates greater volatility than the market.

I don't think you know what words mean.
Old 09-11-2013, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagatob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some people just like piercings and tattoos, did you ever consider that?

I can't stand body modification and will likely never get even a simple tattoo, yet at least I don't judge others based upon one superficial aspect.

Ignant you be.
I'm responding directly to someone in this thread, not to all people with piercings and tattoos in general. The cartoons have rotted your brain.
Closed Thread