Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2019, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I saw a cool gif when I was drunk one night. Looked like a black trany who was wielding a gun while doing flips and shit -- in high heels. Like really high heels. Was pretty impressive. Would like to see it again, but like hell am I searching the internet with those search terms.
Pretty sure Dino had that bookmarked. You can get it from him when he comes back.
Old 03-16-2019, 01:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I was gonna make a joke about yoga pants showing off all the guns you’re packing, but I couldn’t do it without making transwoman the target of the joke and that made it less funny to me.
football pants are kinda like yoga pants. and sometimes you do get a peek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-16-2019, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or everyone could stop being a little bitch and learn to handle their problems without guns?

Or just stop preparing yourself to be a victim all the time? Like... nobody is out to get you.
i really hope this was a poor attempt to channel andrew dice clay's "mano y mano".
Old 03-16-2019, 01:35 PM
Banned

Ya I wanted to find the gif of a bomb ass hot lady with two guns and 3 knives in her short club dress.

Genuinely it's sad people feel the need to be armed at church. This is a fact of life now.

I blame hateful assholes without any compassion. That doesn't mean we should hate. Just that I believe it's the true cause and the only way to get better is to stop hating.
Old 03-16-2019, 01:36 PM
Banned

My penis isn't really obvious during yoga. But I am lucky there.
Old 03-16-2019, 01:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i really hope this was a poor attempt to channel andrew dice clay's "mano y mano".
Are you in a retirement home? Who the fuck channels Andrew Dice Clay?
Old 03-16-2019, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya I wanted to find the gif of a bomb ass hot lady with two guns and 3 knives in her short club dress.

Genuinely it's sad people feel the need to be armed at church. This is a fact of life now.

I blame hateful assholes without any compassion. That doesn't mean we should hate. Just that I believe it's the true cause and the only way to get better is to stop hating.
If you feel the need to arm yourself to go out in public, you probably need a psychiatrist more than a pistol.
Old 03-16-2019, 01:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I saw a cool gif when I was drunk one night. Looked like a black trany who was wielding a gun while doing flips and shit -- in high heels. Like really high heels. Was pretty impressive. Would like to see it again, but like hell am I searching the internet with those search terms.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Br-4xnvACqR/ is the source
Old 03-16-2019, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you in a retirement home? Who the fuck channels Andrew Dice Clay?
Fake ass people trying to be tough guys.
Old 03-16-2019, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Fake ass people trying to be tough guys,
Bring it, little man. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread