Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2019, 02:35 PM
Banned

Fuck I really have to go. Enjoy your dumb fucking Saturday being mad about guns.
Old 03-16-2019, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah. Really we import fucking aggy from overseas in bulk and the majority doesn't get inspected or tested.

Yet I sell a home baked apple pie or sour dough roll and I am a hardend fucking criminal.

This is why we have #maga. Racism isn't the primary goal.
Keep telling yourself that. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-16-2019, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuck I really have to go. Enjoy your dumb fucking Saturday being mad about guns.
Nah, just cooking lunch for me and my kid while we don't worry about gun violence and whatever cooked up racist ideology you believe to think you need to carry a weapon in 2019.
Old 03-16-2019, 03:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You do understand why there's food safety inspections and regulations as well as licensing to ensure people are vetted and can be held accountable (or their insurers), right? Do you want any rando off the street to be able to sell you untraceable, unaccountable food/drugs?
depends on how hungry i am at a particular moment
Old 03-16-2019, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
depends on how hungry i am at a particular moment
Stray dog: meat animal.
Old 03-16-2019, 03:33 PM
Banned

Default emptyheaded

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-16-2019, 03:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stray dog: meat animal.
mae has a point, that we criminalize genuine good faith, humane things. and that systems can be abused to otherwise discriminate or gatekeep those less well off from succeeding. if people weren't neurotic about shit like healthcare and being one critical failure away from being homeless and fucked by capitalism, we'd be able to take the risk of trying out a new entrepreneurial endeavor from a neighbor who's got talent at making imperial rice without worry about getting so sick we lose our job, and consequently, our livelihood.

also don't be stupid and just buy whatever from people you don't know/trust. i'm not saying that. be conscious, but be willing to take risks you can afford to take and understand the consequences of.
Old 03-16-2019, 04:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
mae has a point, that we criminalize genuine good faith, humane things. and that systems can be abused to otherwise discriminate or gatekeep those less well off from succeeding. if people weren't neurotic about shit like healthcare and being one critical failure away from being homeless and fucked by capitalism, we'd be able to take the risk of trying out a new entrepreneurial endeavor from a neighbor who's got talent at making imperial rice without worry about getting so sick we lose our job, and consequently, our livelihood.

also don't be stupid and just buy whatever from people you don't know/trust. i'm not saying that. be conscious, but be willing to take risks you can afford to take and understand the consequences of.
Thanks, off to pick up strong bread flower [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-16-2019, 06:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-16-2019, 08:59 PM
Planar Protector

Yawn. Glad I haven't missed much in a week or so. So who ate the biscuit last?

*edit*: lol, three days. Time's just squished together now.
Last edited by Ahldagor; 03-16-2019 at 09:01 PM..
Closed Thread