Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2019, 05:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So now we can't have this nice little libertarian government all you right wing red necks want.
I don't know where you got the idea right wing and libertarian have anything to do with each other.

I'm libertarian, but certainly no red neck. I hate country music.
Old 03-19-2019, 06:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caldwin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know where you got the idea right wing and libertarian have anything to do with each other.

Well, on the west coast we tend to associate rural "redneck" (a little less white trashy of a connotation here) types with Libertarianism. They don't like it when the gubberment tells them what to do with their land grumble grumble.

On the east coast I think there is more of that button down privileged little snob that is libertarian because they are afraid to admit they owe a lot to an accident of birth.

People are mostly heard minded cowards that go along with scapegoating whoever the easy target is. Their whole worldview is twisted to explain why they deserve their passive income -- and should get more of it. Whether that is welfare, military, or dividends.

Few care about what is actually fair or makes sense on a macro level. On actually trying to unleash the creative or productive potential in people. It's all about them.
Old 03-19-2019, 06:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attachment 10731

Old memes.
I’m gonna have to stop calling things gay aren’t I? That sucks bc that meme is funny. I like the word as a lame synonym, but it’s also kinda part of that culture that made me wanna kill myself, so there’s that. I don’t want to help perpetuate it.
Last edited by Cecily; 03-19-2019 at 06:49 PM..
Fire Giant

really makes you think

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m gonna have to stop calling things gay aren’t I? That sucks.
you can always call bonkers it
Old 03-19-2019, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you can always call bonkers it
I’m gonna leave this community one day — hopefully with no carry on baggage like catch phrases or in jokes that don’t exist elsewhere.
Old 03-19-2019, 07:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m gonna leave this community one day — hopefully with no carry on baggage like catch phrases or in jokes that don’t exist elsewhere.
i hope that works out for you if you do. i've been thinking about it myself.
Old 03-19-2019, 07:21 PM
Banned

downersssssssss
Old 03-19-2019, 07:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caldwin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

the answer is fiscal policy

hope this helps
Old 03-19-2019, 08:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
I honestly wish people weren't as sensitive now things aren't like they were in the 80s/ early 90s or before.

It was a bigger deal when there was a lot more people that honestly hated gays / thought they were lesser humans.

Trans slurs are different because they still get quite a bit of mainstream hate from what I can tell. I still see a lot of narratives about how trans is just some kind of liberal propaganda or something.

The trans suicide rate is still through the roof last I checked, so I can see why Twitter is being militant about misgendering -- for example.

But some gay guys need to get over themselves a bit IMO. If you're some well-off gay boy in the city -- you're not all that oppressed. Some southern baptist honestly hating you for being gay probably has a lot worse life than you do.

I wish my biggest problem was someone hated me because of who I am that way. Fuck em, who cares?

It's when a shitload of potential employers don't want to hire you that it's a problem...because we have decided something that arbitrary should control your life...what some random guy/girl that owns a company thinks of you on a personal level.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 03-19-2019 at 09:02 PM..
Closed Thread