Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2019, 12:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That test inaccurate damnit

Age-play is a pretty big category BTW. Like, screwing someone 20 years older than you: age-play. Pretending to be younger: age-play. Wearing diapers: age-play (yikes on that one).
Last edited by JurisDictum; 03-29-2019 at 01:14 PM..
Old 03-29-2019, 01:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the test might try to be too detailed and accurate for its own good. Especially if your the type that's like "well, maybe that could be hot."

Probably not 100% "Primal Hunter" and would defiantly not put myself at 75% "pet" stuff when I really have little interest in acting like a dog or having my partner do so. In general, it doesn't do a good job of separating lifestyle from possible play session.

Not that I think much about this stuff or anything...
i like being petted and getting small / using small words but i don't like RPing an animal or fetishizing coloring books and diapers. I don't like how each of those things is rolled up into pet play and age play. The test is kinda out of date for not having a "little" category.
Old 03-29-2019, 01:16 PM
Banned

You ladies are right it's a dumb test.
Old 03-29-2019, 01:25 PM
Banned

i'm not a cat i'm a catgirl. bipedal, sapient. young at heart and in spirit, not in diapers. this test is based ont he "old guard" homosexual biker BDSM culture paradigm where everyone smokes cigarettes and wears sweaty stinky leather and has tattoos and puts rusty nails thru their penises and other dirty stuff "not that there's anything wrong with that". I on the other hand am an animéosexual. And that is on the rise big time. We need a kawaiibdsm test.
Old 03-29-2019, 01:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'm not a cat i'm a catgirl. bipedal, sapient. young at heart and in spirit, not in diapers. this test is based ont he "old guard" homosexual biker BDSM culture paradigm where everyone smokes cigarettes and wears sweaty stinky leather and has tattoos and puts rusty nails thru their penises and other dirty stuff "not that there's anything wrong with that". I on the other hand am an animéosexual. And that is on the rise big time. We need a kawaiibdsm test.
I want to be clear I didn't seek it out. I saw it. And said to myself, "this will troll nicely". I am not particularly proud of this. It is simply a factual representation of what I did.
Old 03-29-2019, 01:37 PM
Banned

Yah. Kawaii bsdm archetypes would be sweet.
Old 03-29-2019, 01:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to be clear I didn't seek it out. I saw it. And said to myself, "this will troll nicely". I am not particularly proud of this. It is simply a factual representation of what I did.
it's a rly popular and long lived test in the fetish community. Like there's a social pressure to have those test results on your fetlife profile from that particular test. been like that for like 10+ years. However I am a Maverick like McCain
Old 03-29-2019, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

I’m pretty ok with my results.
Old 03-29-2019, 01:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i like being petted and getting small / using small words but i don't like RPing an animal or fetishizing coloring books and diapers. I don't like how each of those things is rolled up into pet play and age play. The test is kinda out of date for not having a "little" category.
the boy/girl category is the little category, if you click the more info on it

anyways, here's mine

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Switch
87% Rigger
76% Vanilla
63% Boy/Girl
62% Primal (Hunter)
57% Submissive
54% Rope bunny
51% Brat
50% Experimentalist