Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

View Poll Results: Should List Allow Account Sharing?
Yes 26 23.64%
No 84 76.36%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2019, 12:16 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Amazing discipline getting to level two and resisting the urge to get a manastone for your necromancer. High kudos to you sir.
i laughed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-16-2019, 07:55 PM
Aviak

If it was made during this time that Manastones were made Notrade, lore, soul bound it would fix the problems we are having.
Old 11-16-2019, 07:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magerin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it was made during this time that Manastones were made Notrade, lore, soul bound it would fix the problems we are having.
I'm not sure it would. Reading posts about this thing it appears to be triggering some sort of psychological obsession in some players. Rationality and good sense seem to be out the door. I'm reminded of tales of "gold fever" in 19th century gold rushes, except without the possibility of significant real-world payout.

Danth
Old 11-16-2019, 07:58 PM
Banned

A manastone was not meant to be something you camp for days, people didnt do this on classic.
Old 11-16-2019, 08:04 PM
Kobold

Only things i camped was the key from the priest of najena for a buddy and me, and the robe of dalnir for a week, not full time. After we got his robe I didn't want to camp one for myself.
Old 11-16-2019, 09:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Gnome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A manastone was not meant to be something you camp for days, people didnt do this on classic.
Probably because there was roughly a 60% chance that the evil eye would spawn and had at least a 20% chance of dropping a manastone so you wouldn't need to camp it for days.
Old 11-16-2019, 09:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliverator [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably because there was roughly a 60% chance that the evil eye would spawn and had at least a 20% chance of dropping a manastone so you wouldn't need to camp it for days.
Hard facts. Taken from a reliable source, I'm sure.
Old 11-16-2019, 09:46 PM
Banned

The truth is alot sadder why the manastone is over camped and has nothing to do with politics or incels or anything like that and just straight poverty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

you see those people? they need help. Not manastones. Wish we as a community instead of fighting over petty pixels would just come together to stabalize these peoples lives to where they dont need to camp manastones

edit: we should create a job creator subsection on the forum, based on state, so we can get these people above poverty wages.
Old 11-16-2019, 10:35 PM
Kobold

"People are doing to die camping these Manastones" - lol.
Old 11-16-2019, 10:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob54311 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hard facts. Taken from a reliable source, I'm sure.
Just multiple independent eyewitness accounts.
Closed Thread