Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: I am Joe Biden's Brain.
Still good. 19 23.75%
Barely functional! 8 10.00%
Hanging on for dear life!! 9 11.25%
Corn Pop was a lying dog faced pony soldier, fat. 34 42.50%
Joe Biden was on Flight 77. 10 12.50%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2020, 06:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't forget Kyle sucker punches a girl (which I'm sure a lot of posters here in Off Topic are actually big fans of):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgJL...ture=emb_title

https://thesource.com/2020/08/30/wat...ng-a-beatdown/
Oh I guess he deserves it then, and there's no possible way he can redeem himself, by say providing medical aid to people who he knows already hate him. I'm sure your track record is spotless. Get back to me when you give a shit about biological males beating the shit out of women in mma or track or literally anything else. Nothing political going on here at all!
Old 08-31-2020, 06:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would you mark state-on-civilian violence any different than civ v civ?
I consider civ on civ worse, because it's not your job to inflict violence when forced to, you *choose* to do it. You make the choice to do it. The state monopoly on violence is what allowed this dumb country to exist that you're currently posting in. Societies where there are no clear cut rules about who gets to kill or harm other people exist for a blink of an eye, because self interest overrides everything else from an evolutionary standpoint.

Being more outraged when a cop fucks up and performs a bad shoot, which *almost never happens*, is completely incoherent. If your neighbor decides to rob you, you call the cops. Or ya know, rambo out like a tough guy as if you aren't also a human, just like cops are, just like everyone else is.
Old 08-31-2020, 06:24 PM
Banned

Guys I finally secured funding for my new movement "killing extremely cute baby kittens is bad". If we show up to your house and smash it and loot it and set it on fire, please do not have any kind of problem with that, lest you think that killing extremely cute baby kittens is GOOD.

Binary binary, good guys bad guys, beep boop idiot retard detected
Old 08-31-2020, 06:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh I guess he deserves it then, and there's no possible way he can redeem himself, by say providing medical aid to people who he knows already hate him. I'm sure your track record is spotless. Get back to me when you give a shit about biological males beating the shit out of women in mma or track or literally anything else. Nothing political going on here at all!
It should be a cautionary tale. At 17, I was trying to fuck cheerleaders. Trying is being charitable to you incels, I was banging blondes that y’all could never get (hahahahaha!). This dude is trying to “pwn the libs” with a rifle. That’s sad. We’re radicalizing kids somehow. It’s unnatural and akin to what happens in the Islamic world and Africa and other degenerate retrograde shit piles

It’s time for all of us to look in a mirror, reject hatred (of ourselves and one another - communists, atheists, foreigners are appropriate objects of derision and victims of conquest), and seek Christ
Old 08-31-2020, 07:20 PM
Planar Protector

Mirrors are satanic
Old 08-31-2020, 08:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I consider civ on civ worse, because it's not your job to inflict violence when forced to, you *choose* to do it. You make the choice to do it. The state monopoly on violence is what allowed this dumb country to exist that you're currently posting in. Societies where there are no clear cut rules about who gets to kill or harm other people exist for a blink of an eye, because self interest overrides everything else from an evolutionary standpoint.

Being more outraged when a cop fucks up and performs a bad shoot, which *almost never happens*, is completely incoherent. If your neighbor decides to rob you, you call the cops. Or ya know, rambo out like a tough guy as if you aren't also a human, just like cops are, just like everyone else is.
Can the civilians withdraw consent to the monopoly if the state uses it unjustly?
Old 08-31-2020, 10:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can the civilians withdraw consent to the monopoly if the state uses it unjustly?
No
Old 08-31-2020, 11:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No
How about: yes?
Last edited by Woke Locc; 08-31-2020 at 11:56 PM.. Reason: decided not to
Old 09-01-2020, 12:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Define unjustly. Police should absolutely be held accountable, which they often aren't, and police shootings should be investigated by a 3rd party rather than an internal "investigation" by the department in question. I totally support those things. So is the system perfect? No. Should we do away with it completely? Obviously no.

Here are some of the proposals put forward by blm:

Replace cops with social workers. Good luck dealing with domestic violence or an armed robbery or hostage situation.

Replace cops with uhhhh, a "citizen force" (AKA cops). Brilliant stuff.

Advocating for utopian ideals is pointless because everyone has a different idea of what constitutes a utopia. And the only way to achieve any particular version of utopia is to kill everyone who doesn't go along with it. Don't make the perfect the enemy of the good and all that. We've had it pretty god damn good historically speaking since the civil rights movement made it's great successes, but leave it to us to fuck it all up again.
Old 09-01-2020, 12:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Define unjustly. Police should absolutely be held accountable, which they often aren't, and police shootings should be investigated by a 3rd party rather than an internal "investigation" by the department in question. I totally support those things. So is the system perfect? No. Should we do away with it completely? Obviously no.

Here are some of the proposals put forward by blm:

Replace cops with social workers. Good luck dealing with domestic violence or an armed robbery or hostage situation.

Replace cops with uhhhh, a "citizen force" (AKA cops). Brilliant stuff.

Advocating for utopian ideals is pointless because everyone has a different idea of what constitutes a utopia. And the only way to achieve any particular version of utopia is to kill everyone who doesn't go along with it. Don't make the perfect the enemy of the good and all that. We've had it pretty god damn good historically speaking since the civil rights movement made it's great successes, but leave it to us to fuck it all up again.
You misunderstand, I'm asking theoretically, not whether this particular rebellion qualifies.

scurries off to PM a pretty girl
Closed Thread