Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2019, 03:41 PM
Banned

Default The Persistent Brain Jello-fication thread.

I tend to suffer extreme fugue confusion vertigo and shorterm memory loss. I have struggled with this since childhood. I'm interested in home remedies. So far I try:

Getting enough but not too much sleep.
Exercise.
Good hydration and electrolyte balance.
Tasks that require consistent and considerable concentration.

I find that the only thing that really helps is staying in ketosis, and exercising. When I am in a fast I have a lot more energy and focus. All my blood tests say I am in the 90th percentile of perfect health. No diabetes. Good organ function. No major metabolic defects.

Anyone have more insight on all of this?
Old 03-14-2019, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

Try to remember that your Methyl Red & Voges-Proskaur (MR-VP) tests won’t both test positive in almost all organisms, with some very rare exceptions. In fact, a double positive here is a good way to control for errors in your experiment. It’s helpful to remember the organisms in this test do opposite things.

With MR we are looking for organisms capable of performing mixed acid fermentation. These tend to be more stable than most fermentation acid end products and are therefore capable of overcoming the medium’s phosphate buffer, resulting in the medium becoming quite acidic. Methyl red gives a positive result at pH 4.4.

In the VP test we are checking for organisms that recycle their fermentation acids into acetoin and 2,3 butandiol (probably misspelled that). These are neutral substances, so the medium’s pH won’t be very acidic at all. VP reagents turn red in the presence of acetoin and give a positive for this type of organism.

Sorry if I missed anything. Just typed that off the top of my head. Hope this helps.

Forgot to mention the important thing! This is part of the IMViC battery of tests used to differentiate between members of the family Enterobacteriacea and other Gram-negative rods.
Last edited by Cecily; 03-14-2019 at 04:36 PM..
Old 03-14-2019, 04:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't drink Kratom.

Gives ya psychosis.

Almost stabbed my neighbor.
what happened? new story?
Old 03-14-2019, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

But I dunno. Have you considered a caffeine addiction, Mae?
Old 03-14-2019, 04:49 PM
Banned

Brain fog comes w/ depression. I perscribe sex with a sharp and kind person whom you respect, dear Mae.

don't worry about looks and look instead for someone who will fuck you right! you want to find someone whose dating profile demonstrates literacy without being try-hard teen intellectual indignant-about-AOL punckchyuation. those boys have rage problems and misogyny.

Maybe find some stoner dude who's all about flower power shit and kinda ignorant in a cute way, who's read enough Terrence McKenna to at least have learned basic vocab from it. someone who works manual labor and subscribes to masculine stereotypes, but is all about being accepting and keeping the energy in the room cool.

don't let it be "a relationship" and don't be needy w/ them. treat it like a business relationship where the business is sex, friendship and a little escapism. you can be needy w/ me instead.

this'll put your gains to good use too. think it'll rly improve your perspective.
Last edited by America; 03-14-2019 at 04:58 PM..
Old 03-14-2019, 07:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But I dunno. Have you considered a caffeine addiction, Mae?
Definitely, so maybe if I meter out the caffeine dosages more consistently? Going to try making much smaller hits of coffee.
Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Brain fog comes w/ depression. I perscribe sex with a sharp and kind person whom you respect, dear Mae.

don't worry about looks and look instead for someone who will fuck you right! you want to find someone whose dating profile demonstrates literacy without being try-hard teen intellectual indignant-about-AOL punckchyuation. those boys have rage problems and misogyny.

Maybe find some stoner dude who's all about flower power shit and kinda ignorant in a cute way, who's read enough Terrence McKenna to at least have learned basic vocab from it. someone who works manual labor and subscribes to masculine stereotypes, but is all about being accepting and keeping the energy in the room cool.

don't let it be "a relationship" and don't be needy w/ them. treat it like a business relationship where the business is sex, friendship and a little escapism. you can be needy w/ me instead.

this'll put your gains to good use too. think it'll rly improve your perspective.
Yes. Absolutely. My therapist is pretty sure the memory holes are directly related to severe trauma that is totally possible to overcome. And that I desperately need validation and affection from a masculine archetype.
Old 03-15-2019, 01:03 PM
Planar Protector

You probably have a bacterial brain infection. Bacteria like lyme or chlamydia pneumoniae (not the STD) can consume glucose but not ketones. Exercise will help you because it will stimulate your brain blood flow and possibly your adrenals which are likely in some level of fatigue, because everyone's are (but this stimulation is not necessarily good in the long term).

The best treatment is ozone autohemotherapy, because ozone fixes everything.

If you have neurolyme, the root cause is likely a zinc/copper imbalance. Most people in the US have too much copper and not enough zinc, and it's especially likely in your case as high zinc is masculine (an average ejaculate contains 5mg of zinc) while high copper is feminine. Chronic lyme disease causes a vicious cycle where the body hides pathogenic iron, but the low free iron results in pyroluria, which causes zinc deficiency, which reduces your immune activity. High copper is also a source of mental instability which, I must say frankly, matches you. The usual treatment is heavy supplementation of zinc and vitamin b6.

Finally, saunas are excellent as they both heat you up (remember, fevers slow down infections) and help you balance your minerals by sweating out the extra ones.

Anyway, these are just some ideas to get you started. However, I have to warn you that as you fix your body it will probably begin to revert toward its natural male state, so there is that to consider.
Old 03-15-2019, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

Can't revert without testosterone!
Old 03-15-2019, 01:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You probably have a bacterial brain infection. Bacteria like lyme or chlamydia pneumoniae (not the STD) can consume glucose but not ketones. Exercise will help you because it will stimulate your brain blood flow and possibly your adrenals which are likely in some level of fatigue, because everyone's are (but this stimulation is not necessarily good in the long term).

If you have neurolyme, the root cause is likely a zinc/copper imbalance. Most people in the US have too much copper and not enough zinc, and it's especially likely in your case as high zinc is masculine (an average ejaculate contains 5mg of zinc) while high copper is feminine. Chronic lyme disease causes a vicious cycle where the body hides pathogenic iron, but the low free iron results in pyroluria, which causes zinc deficiency, which reduces your immune activity. High copper is also a source of mental instability which, I must say frankly, matches you. The usual treatment is heavy supplementation of zinc and vitamin b6.

Finally, saunas are excellent as they both heat you up (remember, fevers slow down infections) and help you balance your minerals by sweating out the extra ones.

Anyway, these are just some ideas to get you started. However, I have to warn you that as you fix your body it will probably begin to revert toward its natural male state, so there is that to consider.
brilliant troll writing or supreme idiocy.
Old 03-15-2019, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Which essential oils do you recommend? Do I need to burn smudge?
Closed Thread