Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2020, 10:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindsplatter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.amazon.ca/Tenebrous-Year...2207348&sr=8-1

There's a link to the book I bought, sitting on my shelf right now.
Mindsplatter, this you lol?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-12-2020, 03:05 PM
Banned

My order has shipped
Old 10-13-2020, 12:50 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mindsplatter, this you lol?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-13-2020, 12:51 AM
Orc

A random hero shared this with me via PM:

https://youtu.be/cdmf0uiUn3A
Old 10-13-2020, 01:13 AM
Orc

Its just that, I kind of like got this thing where, cause I put my monk in the story, and it's cool, it's like a good moment but like, cause he learns like shadow magic and stuff and so I had this clothing and I got dressed up as him and stuff and I thought it was cool and I took a picture and it looked cool but, it was the weirdest thing because I did that, and I went off somewhere else and I came back to where I was, and it was weird because you know a "CD spindle," you know how it comes up, and you put the CD's on it, well I had like this nutrition book and I put on it...it has a glossy cover, and I put it on top of it it and it was weird I was just getting sensations.[...]something happened, I don't know, I just got this sense that something was around, but.. you're going to even freak out even more because...I left, it was weird, I was dressed up as this and then I walk away and I come back, and low and behold, on my desk, where I put that, as if to say "don't mess around, whatever's in you know, the wind could blow it over," as if to say "you never know," but uhh, there was a piece of food there..and no one put it there..no one's here and it was there and I'm like "what?" It was a piece of food, and...you ever been to See's Candy? You know See's Candy right? So you've got like the toffee, the nuts were real small, but there was no solid center to it, it was look like that. I kid you not, and I grabbed it, and it was weird because it was there, and before that, it was a scent that was around me, and it wasn't food, I don't know what that food was, but that shit got rearranged here and I, I strain, I want to find it. Maybe it mysteriously vanished as it came though, but..I want to find..I don't know how it got there, and it's a kind of story I don't really want to share too much you know, you get you feel me there..I don't know if it was gin, (or that wet on me [PCP?]) or something, but..[...]
Old 10-13-2020, 01:25 AM
Banned

It was poop
Old 10-14-2020, 11:50 AM
Banned

Old 10-14-2020, 11:54 AM
Planar Protector

https://youtu.be/XhTuYKR-ejo
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 10-14-2020, 11:55 AM
Banned

I wonder if he would sign a copy
Closed Thread