Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2018, 11:35 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalystryxVoF [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was petitioned because of stalling... vaniki was running around zone in for almost, if not more, than 10 minutes with only 3 awakened in zone for most of those 10 minutes till they got it slowed and engaged it with 3 people while waiting for more to zone in. Vaniki's HP's didn't move below 99% or stayed at 100% for almost all that time till the rest zoned in to kill it.
Can't believe I'm defending AW, but in the post Raato linked Menden pretty clearly states kiting a mob and actively trying to slow it is different than just running it around. If they engaged it with 3 people after it was slowed I don't think it shouldn't really matter how fast they were killing it if they weren't kiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
be damn well sure you are in the right because if that kiting player is trying to slow/snare/gain mana/whatever and you use this post as an excuse to attack SF, I will come down on you hard.
Old 04-10-2018, 11:42 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because most of the AW posting in these threads are just average players that havent "done" anything. What exactly are you expecting players that were never involved in any leadership decision/pulling or training situations to take responsibility for? The only thing i can imagine is youre wanting to see people publicly throw guildies/leadership under the bus so you can stroke your justice boner. The horse is already dead people, you can stop beating it now.
They haven't done anything other than continuing to support the leadership which perpetuates the shitty behavior that gets them banned repeatedly. They are all okay with this shitty behavior as long as it gets them loot and now they are all in here whining about how unfair it is that they can't wait.

No sympathy here. They willingly stay in a guild that gets banned over and over for breaking the rules. They aren't victims of anything.
Old 04-10-2018, 11:53 AM
Sarnak

Sadly my quote from Sirken is no longer true... this server now supports free dragons to scrub guilds who doesn't want to put effort in killing them at all.

What really boggles me is, why the fuck you guys don't go play elsewhere? like TAKP, Phinny, or any other instanced server? Are you that POOR IRL that you cannot afford it? jesus... seriously, run a fundme.org shit and go away, stop killing the competition we still have... or had....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 04-10-2018, 12:16 PM
Sarnak

Ya'll got KO'd off the server by Detoxx and didnt even have to cheat to do it.
Old 04-10-2018, 12:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sadly my quote from Sirken is no longer true... this server now supports free dragons to scrub guilds who doesn't want to put effort in killing them at all.

What really boggles me is, why the fuck you guys don't go play elsewhere? like TAKP, Phinny, or any other instanced server? Are you that POOR IRL that you cannot afford it? jesus... seriously, run a fundme.org shit and go away, stop killing the competition we still have... or had....
well there goes any sympathy i had for awakened over the harshness of these rulings. rip in peace.
Old 04-10-2018, 12:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

entitled
Old 04-10-2018, 12:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't believe I'm defending AW, but in the post Raato linked Menden pretty clearly states kiting a mob and actively trying to slow it is different than just running it around. If they engaged it with 3 people after it was slowed I don't think it shouldn't really matter how fast they were killing it if they weren't kiting.
I believe they werent trying to slow it whole time they were kiting, but just playing time mostly. Then they engaged without proper force, being able to get it to 99% health just to see it regen back to 100%. And they did that a while before they got enough DPS log in. Engaging Yelinak with just tank and clerics while cothing raid force ring any bell? I believe that was also considered as stalling.
Old 04-10-2018, 12:22 PM
Banned

Quote:

why don't you?
Old 04-10-2018, 12:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why don't you?
good question. move to a server where you can box vaniki without having to camp your toons.
Old 04-10-2018, 12:23 PM
Aviak

Quote:

Should take your own advice and leave if you don't like it here.