Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2021, 08:30 PM
Planar Protector

Jibartik is a bit naive about how complicated things can get. There is abundant evidence that time is not linear its more of an illusion
Old 03-01-2021, 08:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripSin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Technically, because it takes time for our eyes, brain, other neurological systems and etc. to receive the sensory input and comprehend reality as we know it, everything one might consider to be the "present" is actually the "past".
Funny you would mention this.

Are you aware that back in 99/00 the first True AI was developed, which encountered a fatal system error when it came to processing the conceptualization of "Time"?

Axsys was the name of the system. The travails of the system are detailed on the CCRU.net website. http://ccru.net/ (there's a lot of gnostical and demonic subtext in the exploration of the system as well, where the creators were essentially convinced that they had tapped into contact with a luciferian entity which seemed to drive the project for them once initial contact was made: this is why Electricity and Magnetism are situated on the LEFT HAND SIDE of the Cross.) *wink*
Last edited by Gwaihir; 03-01-2021 at 08:50 PM..
Old 03-01-2021, 08:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jibartik is a bit naive about how complicated things can get. There is abundant evidence that time is not linear its more of an illusion
he doesn't understand how double bifurcation is possible.

Double bifurcation has been scientifically proven in the observation of the electromagnetic phenomenon. Electricity travels along a Sin(e) wave, while Magnetism travels simultaneously along a co(sin)usoidal wave. If you increase the thoroughput of the transmission enough, the phenomenon splits, where two alternating sine waves travel at the same time forming a double-helix, simultaneously causing the cosinusoidal wave to also bifurcate into a double helix tilted 90 degrees from the sine wave(s).
Last edited by Gwaihir; 03-01-2021 at 08:56 PM..
Old 03-01-2021, 09:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that is all irrelevant to my arguments made ITT and any one can say anything is anything if we're all living in the mind of a grape.

But in the realm of reality, these are the facts.

What are we arguing here, im saying that the events written in the old testament took place, and you're telling me that I'm wrong because:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Jibartik; 03-01-2021 at 09:13 PM..
Old 03-01-2021, 09:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Technically, it's not really about keeping one "Culturally Jewish" because first you have to define "Jewishness" which isn't a monolith.

No one is going to argue that Essenes weren't "Jews" because all of the documentation outlining the cultural identity of the Essenes defines them as "Jewish", yet, the ideological disposition of the Essenes, is inherently different than that of the Pharisees (Levitical Priests), which, again, was entirely different than the ideological disposition of the Saducees (the agnostic branch of their Judicial system, which didn't believe in the metaphysical at all).

So, one cannot simply say "Jewishness" is a monolithic cultural construct, as what defines "Jewishness" to the outside observer varies based on which subdivision one looks at.
Its extremely easy to define what a Judean is:

Juˇdaeˇan
/jo͞oˈdēən,jo͞oˈdāən/
adjective
relating to or characteristic of Judaea, the southern part of ancient Palestine, or its inhabitants.

its in the torah dude, what to pray to, what to eat, how to dress, how to act, how to be a citizen of judeah, its all in the 613 comandments in the torah, you think that is all fake?

read the 10 comandments outloud, 5 are for morality, 5 are for governence. Laws you follow today in your respective countries, they all have those same laws. becaus that's what they are, laws of a goverment. 613 laws of judeah, 10 commandments, your constitution, the bill of rights, it is all. the. same.
Last edited by Jibartik; 03-01-2021 at 09:26 PM..
Old 03-01-2021, 09:27 PM
Planar Protector

I didn't say you were wrong about anything
Old 03-01-2021, 09:30 PM
Planar Protector

I could be wrong about lake victoria, but I dont think I am [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-01-2021, 09:32 PM
Banned

IMG_20210301_172528857.jpg
IMG_20210301_172412968.jpg

Marah Fabacea, growing on the fences of Vasona Park in Los Gatos, CA. Juvenile fruit, ripens to full maturity just before Passover every year, and then dies back until the Tuber sprouts again next February.

Cures Covid (is a deleriant and diuretic if over consumed)
Old 03-01-2021, 09:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
I didn't say you were wrong about anything
To clarify, we're not saying you're "wrong", you're just limiting your view to a 1 dimensional or 2 dimensional viewpoint.
Old 03-01-2021, 09:48 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah, if you want to talk about space time, that's another conversation.

I am talking about history and how those that think religion is just a cult are not paying attention to it.

If you want them to continue to think that this is a cult, by all means talk about energy = mind times squared.

But if someone want to say that religion is a tool to "mind control people" or is some kind of evil thing, then I think that's just wrong. It's just government.

If you want to say it's a looking glass into another dimension, then it may be, but it's not, not a goverment first!

Lastly, I just want to say, that the torah is a magnificent invention. When the jews were taken from their homeland 6,000 years ago, and then when it was destroyed completely 4,000 years later, they have since, been able to not only maintain a culture/history of their people, they were able to restore their land after 2,000 of having none. And it's all thanks to the cultures and laws, that they preserved, in the torah.

So, show it some damn respect, atheist's! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also I know people like Joel Osteen really piss people off but if you watch one of his 1hr shows, 50 minuets of it is about teaching people how to be good neighbors, good parrents, and good people... so honestly, I find it a bit moral. Just because he uses an ainchant way of doing it, doesnt make it wrong.

And if you're upset he is asking for their donations, ask yourself why you're ok spending 40% of your paycheck on dropping bombs on people just so you can have some law & order.
Last edited by Jibartik; 03-01-2021 at 09:55 PM..
Closed Thread