Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2018, 10:23 PM
Kobold

Default Guild recommendations

58 mage looking for some guild recommendations.

I generally only play on the weekends (Friday night - Sunday), so I'm probably on the very low end of the playtime scale.

I would like to raid, but obviously not high end with my playtime limits. I don't really care about gear. Don't get me wrong, I would love pixels, but I raid for the rush of downing something. Getting those pixels is just bonus.

Which guilds would be a fit for me?
Old 02-23-2018, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

I'm not an officer or anything, but the guild I'm in (Anonymous) raids HoT on Fridays, and I think it's perfect for anyone new to raiding. You get to have fun helping kill dragons one night every week, and over time you'll pick up a set of Velious Dragon armor (this stuff). You don't have to show up to any other raids if you don't want, but if you do we go after all sorts of targets.

Check out http://anonymous.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=418431 if you're curious to learn more.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 02-24-2018, 09:53 AM
Aviak

Odeseus,
Many guilds you can look at if you just want to go on some raids. Anonymous as Loramin mentioned above, Blood Guard, The Second Sons, Venerate, Kittens and a few others do some raids during the week and weekend. They also try to target much of the Kunark/Old world bosses on repops/quakes with some velious targets.
If you are looking at ToV targets, I would say Paradigm Shift, Azure Guard (guild I am in). Most of the guilds listed do Sky on some day of the week, along with HoT. All of the guilds listed are capable of down much of the raid content but are more opportunity oriented.
P.S. Check the front page of each of these guilds forum post to really get a feel for them. And most guilds won't have a problem with you tagging along, so you can get a feel for their style.
Old 02-25-2018, 11:21 AM
Sarnak

Yo, Co Guild leader of Blood Guard here,

So BG is a EST based guild whom play times are mainly Fri-Sun 7pm to 2am for the Working man. We do raid as often as possible but alot of it is DN crawls, Hate farming, Plate house or killing random dragons in WW and ToV. We are Allied Anon to raid bigger targets such as Ikiatar, Eashen, WtoV dragons, CT and Fam, Yelinak and others that we can manage thru Competing with the bigger hard core guilds but all in all we are Casual.

Are biggest feature is fun and banter we have in Discord and we are in Discord ALOT. Penis jokes, Homosexual jokes, racist jokes all of that is fair game we really have little filter because we are all adults who need breaks from this stupid RL world and the rules and sensitivity. So if any of this sounds interesting by all means App Blood Guard and we will welcome you with open arms. www.Bloodguard.gamerlaunch.com

Willfight 60 Warrior
Stjoan 60 Cleric
Drunkyn 60 Monk
Shinken 52 Vox Monk
Closed Thread