Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will you take the coronavirus vaccine?
Yes, Absolutely. I cannot wait for it. 24 43.64%
Maybe, I am reluctant but scared of covid 10 18.18%
Not likely, I dont think i need it 10 18.18%
Never, I dont take vaccines. 7 12.73%
I cant it reacts with my hormone pills 4 7.27%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2021, 05:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro this is facts. I’m not talking conspiracy shit, only literally facts. You should have time to be interested in this stuff since, idk, it’s your life?
Mmmm sure i care about my life and my families. But that's not gonna stop any of us from doing what we need to do to go back to work and resume normal life as immediately as possible.. These are the facts when you live paycheck to paycheck yo. Staring at the possibility of living on the street cause i say no to a shot is ridiculous to consider...

I trust those in charge, and if i it kills me then what do u want me to do about that?
Old 01-28-2021, 05:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by budz2112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah sure you arent bud, thats what millions of the "Silent majority" say. You all have one thing in common, habitual lying and its easy to see. When a trump supporter says "fact", what they mean is its their opinion backed up by literally nothing.
Triggered! Sorry trump supporters got ya fired up! Idk why I fell into that crosshair tho.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 01-28-2021, 05:26 PM
Sarnak

Sorry the truth, triggers you.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mmmm sure i care about my life and my families. But that's not gonna stop any of us from doing what we need to do to go back to work and resume normal life as immediately as possible.. These are the facts when you live paycheck to paycheck yo. Staring at the possibility of living on the street cause i say no to a shot is ridiculous to consider...

I trust those in charge, and if i it kills me then what do u want me to do about that?
There ya have it, you believe those who are promoting it. That’s cool that is the choice you have made, but why upset at me and those challenge the narrative? Are we not allowed to view things differently?

Isn’t it odd to call me a conspiracy theorist and trump supporter when all I’m saying is logically these facts make me question things?

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol. You’re not guaranteed to get the China virus, you know that right?
The immediate risk of changing your rna via the vax due to fear is a the only real risk I’m seeing, personally.

I’m very aware of what ‘God knows what’ is in that vaccination, that’s exactly the reason I’m not taking it. Unlike some, I thoroughly research and think things through before blindly accepting it, Idk what’s nonsensical about this?

And btw Christ is certainly not angry, and loves you very much. I’m sorry organized religion has given him such a terrible name. Hope we can still be bros even tho we might disagree here. <3
you're fraid of this "changing your rna" boogeyman but in reality, we're talkin' bout a temporary production of RNA like what every single cold virus does. it gets in, it puts out RNA to transcribe into bad protein and replicate itself. Your immune system beats the virus, which in this case is the vaccine, and develops an immunity. At that point "your rna" is no longer changed. You probably have rogue RNA produced in your body on a miniscule scale a dozen times a day outdoors before your immune system fights the offending bodies off.

All the vaccine's RNA transcribes into is a useless protein, I believe the spike protein on COVID which is useless without its payload. It's not so scary as it sounds! There's a God in your gaps, a God of fear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 01-28-2021 at 05:30 PM..
Old 01-28-2021, 05:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by budz2112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry the truth, triggers you.
Lol ok bud

Old 01-28-2021, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Dude budz, consider a hobby or something. I'd recommend skateboarding or fishing
Old 01-28-2021, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you're fraid of this "changing your rna" boogeyman but in reality, we're talkin' bout a temporary production of RNA like what every single cold virus does. it gets in, it puts out RNA to transcribe into bad protein and replicate itself. Your immune system beats the virus, which in this case is the vaccine, and develops an immunity. At that point "your rna" is no longer changed.

All the vaccine's RNA transcribes into is a useless protein, I believe the spike protein on COVID which is useless without its payload. It's not so scary as it sounds!
Spoken almost word for word from the white coats, bravo!

The way you dismiss any possible negative reactions happening from that alteration is concerning, sure it may work out the way you’re saying, but there is no guarantee. This is still new stuff.

Old 01-28-2021, 05:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Spoken almost word for word from the white coats, bravo!

The way you dismiss any possible negative reactions happening from that alteration is concerning, sure it may work out the way you’re saying, but there is no guarantee. This is still new stuff.
b-but if you had already heard and understood it put just the way I explained it, you wouldn't have phrased your concern the way you did...can u just acknowledge some movement even if u want to hold ur opinion? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

i am curious what happens in an immunocompromised individual, like does the vaccine virus reproduce infinitely? actually IDK if the virus in the vaccine reproduces at all, it might just be a one-off loader then dead
Old 01-28-2021, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
b-but if you had already heard and understood it put just the way I explained it, you wouldn't have phrased your concern the way you did...can u just acknowledge some movement even if u want to hold ur opinion? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I understand it. I don’t believe it.

Very different things, still <3 you tho. Even if we have different belief constructs

Closed Thread