Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2019, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

Default Green!

I think Green, green and green.
Green neckbeard list immersion. Green and then Green. GreenGreenGreenGreenGreenGreenGreenGreenGreenGreen GreenGreen, and finally, green.
Green greenation ganggrene? neckbeard?
Green Entitlement.
Green classic neckbeard footpedal pooptube green. Green green green.
Green list, green pissed, green pet immersion handpoot sock window.
OMGZ GREEN
Green over, green on, green unseen.
Green what when how why would green be green. Evergreen swipe camp snort.

so...green?
Last edited by fadetree; 09-16-2019 at 02:07 PM..
Old 09-16-2019, 02:15 PM
Sarnak

Interesting poem.

Everyone sure is talking a lot about Green. I am hoping we will get a separate Forum soon for Green discussions.

Werga ⋆ Level 29 Shaman ⋆ Troll
Taruuk ⋆ Level 14 Necromancer ⋆ Dark Elf

Old 09-16-2019, 02:22 PM
Sarnak

It's not easy being Green...
Old 09-16-2019, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybee12874 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interesting poem.

Everyone sure is talking a lot about Green. I am hoping we will get a separate Forum soon for Green discussions.
I love that you love p99 Blue and I love that you like to post too and are trying to get your first BIS character and stuff, but you need to be more open and inclusive!

All Everquest is Everquest, please don't fall into these toxic cross server rivalries! This is a 20 year old game. There is one community. Project 1999.

Here is my poem:

we are all blue players.

we are all green players.

and most of us are red players too.

There is no one color.

There are fans of everquest.

That is the only faction.
Old 09-16-2019, 02:50 PM
Aviak

BRAVO!!!, simply sublime[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-16-2019, 02:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love that you love p99 Blue and I love that you like to post too and are trying to get your first BIS character and stuff, but you need to be more open and inclusive!

All Everquest is Everquest, please don't fall into these toxic cross server rivalries! This is a 20 year old game. There is one community. Project 1999.
Haha, I'm not trying to start a rivalry! Red has its own section on the forums, I was just suggesting that Green should have its own forum section too! Especially because certain zones, items, bugs, guilds, etc. will be different on Green than they are on Blue and so there should be a separate section of the forums to discuss those things without people getting confused lol

No hate at all towards Green! I plan to make a (very casual) character on Green myself... just so I can experience pre-Kunark era for the first time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Werga ⋆ Level 29 Shaman ⋆ Troll
Taruuk ⋆ Level 14 Necromancer ⋆ Dark Elf

Old 09-16-2019, 03:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybee12874 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interesting poem.

They're probably waiting for Green to launch, then Blue will get it's own forum like Red.
Old 09-16-2019, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Haha, I'm not trying to start a rivalry! Red has its own section on the forums, I was just suggesting that Green should have its own forum section too! Especially because certain zones, items, bugs, guilds, etc. will be different on Green than they are on Blue and so there should be a separate section of the forums to discuss those things without people getting confused lol

No hate at all towards Green! I plan to make a (very casual) character on Green myself... just so I can experience pre-Kunark era for the first time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope so, you will join us full time, we're going to be the best community of lion hailers and NPC questers. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Once the game gets going though, you're not going to want to miss out on all the strats and discoveries we make farming the same mobs you farm on blue (Unless you swap over full time like I know you will cus trust me we're going to be so cooooooool on green [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ) So either way blue green or red, you're gonna want to read up on our day to day [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread