Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2019, 04:35 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by soronil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just a slightly unrelated question...

Do you guys think it will be more heavily camped 1 month in, 3 months in, 6 months in? What's the best point on the timeline for a filthy casual to keep a toon parked there and log in a few times a day looking for a short / empty list
It will be camped around the clock from the time the first pH dies (1 week in, maybe less) until it is removed, with extremely little to no chance of hoping on to find the camp open. Lower guk numbers will be 40+ during prime time and won't drop below high teens overnight, with those two camps in particular being camped overnight. If u want a guise or manastone you will most likely have to set aside a 12-16 hour chunk of time (longer the first few months) to move up the list by either people leaving (sleep, work, etc) or the item dropping.
Old 09-16-2019, 04:48 PM
Orc

I have to say I'm very glad to see the "one time loot rule" being in effect for the Manastone since it's not lore. If u want multiple Manastones you'll have to buy them or level another character to "appropriate level".
Old 09-16-2019, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

2 Green servers who get merge half year later would be the best solution
(I know it wont happen, just saying)
Old 09-18-2019, 05:31 PM
Sarnak

I'm not too fussed about the Guise or Manastone, but would love, love, love full rubicite. It was the one thing I never obtained.

Not sure how feasible that is, though.
Old 09-18-2019, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaramis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not too fussed about the Guise or Manastone, but would love, love, love full rubicite. It was the one thing I never obtained.

Not sure how feasible that is, though.
lol nobody even talking about this

or lustrous russet

Cryosilk Robe lost its luster because they let you craft that graphic in velious (terrible terrible mistake on the teams part I hate the person that decided to do that)

CT is where I hopefully do a lot of leveling because that zone is so rad, especially when people are hunting for that rubi plate!!

A red darkelf shaman sounds pretty attractive to me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I CANT DECIDE WHAT TO PLAY
Closed Thread