Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2019, 09:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snort|eS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha! Sounds like it was someone I never met called Prince at the wheel. Still, 51 versus 58...impressive! XD

Why did you use that root for the kill shot? Did it cast faster? Or were you just showing off?
Old 09-17-2019, 02:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiithsa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very nice, played it smart. I salute you sir. I wouldn't mind taking you on myself. I am a 60 wizard and I enjoy PvP. I don't get to do that very often. My skills have probably dwindled b/c of that but it's nice to see that some still enjoy 1v1 battles.

60 Gnome Wizard
Kiithsa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What, fight someone prepared? I'll pass! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just kidding, let's do it sometime.
Old 09-17-2019, 06:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snort|eS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like how nearly every participant in that thread is now forum banned. Really shows the quality of the red community, lmao.
Old 09-17-2019, 06:45 AM
Banned

IIRC strat was fast cast time (he did resist) to then dump nukes was the thought process
Old 09-17-2019, 07:15 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just kidding, let's do it sometime.
I'm down =) I think i would try it first with my normal gear and spell setup. I wouldn't feel right donning all my resist gear and using Lure of Ice. That seems unfair.

My normal spells are, Draught of Ice, Sunstrike, Ice Spear, Snare, and Root. There's a decent chance I could lose there if I don't use Lures or dispell.

But if you'd rather fight me fully prepared I'm fine with that too.

I would also like to see the server staff do more PvP events. NOT the FFA crap that's been happening somewhat lately. The last 2 events that I went to went the same way. One guild brings 30ish people to the event and they team up to wipe out anyone who isn't in their guild before the even start to fight among themselves. I prefer 1v1.
Old 09-17-2019, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

Duels can be fun, but the real fun is ambushing people and catching them with their pants down. Or in escaping from an ambush because you were prepared and had an escape route/tactic planned. Or in risking it all and going in against an opposing force when they're engaging a raid mob.

But it will be fun. Definitely prepare as much as you like.
Old 09-17-2019, 04:37 PM
Aviak

Lmao, that explains why he has a corpse in FoB. I thought he went AFK and got merbbed to death.

Proagrious is quite a character, but has been doing great things since we started here back in 2013. Lost count of the free J-boots he's handed out.
Old 09-17-2019, 04:56 PM
Aviak

Proagrious will probably never create a forum account and respond here.

I'd imagine he's lashing out because he's tired of losing to Ataxio, so he takes his rage out on my people. Luckily this ended in gnome on gnome violence.
Old 09-17-2019, 11:46 PM
Fire Giant

Oh wow, Proagrious, glad to see he's still around. He used to keep me company whenever I hunted Seafuries or anything else of the sort.

P99 - Blue
Lafael - Druid - Level 60
Garnagle - Necro - Level 57
Seductress - Enchanter - Level 52
Sweets - Bard - Level 35
Venexia - Shaman - Level 60
Wonderelf - Warrior - Level 51
Old 09-18-2019, 12:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh wow, Proagrious, glad to see he's still around. He used to keep me company whenever I hunted Seafuries or anything else of the sort.
Seems like quite a nice fellow, and with a sense of humor too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataxio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lmao, that explains why he has a corpse in FoB. I thought he went AFK and got merbbed to death.

Proagrious is quite a character, but has been doing great things since we started here back in 2013. Lost count of the free J-boots he's handed out.
Wow!! That's some stellar generosity.

*hangs head in shame*
Closed Thread