Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2019, 04:48 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean you are allowed to camp another manastone after a certain amount of time per character aren't you?
I think this is a part of the issue. Make /list items 6 month lockout.
Old 12-20-2019, 07:40 PM
Aviak

Send a message via AIM to thedonkdonk Send a message via MSN to thedonkdonk Send a message via Yahoo to thedonkdonk

10 to 20 manastones should drop every kill. Make them as common as bone chips.
Old 12-20-2019, 08:42 PM
Orc

I got my manastone in an hour of being in position 1. I dont see what the big deal is.
Old 12-21-2019, 01:33 AM
Planar Protector

The above poster may be trolling since he posts no logs or screenshots, but it is possible. It happened to me. Less than 1 hour.

[Mon Dec 09 07:46:10 2019] --Karathain has looted a Manastone.--
[Mon Dec 09 08:43:11 2019] --You have looted a Manastone.--
Old 12-21-2019, 02:45 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidki [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think this is a part of the issue. Make /list items 6 month lockout.
It really should just be a lifetime lockout per toon, why would someone need more than one manastone per toon or any other legacy item for that matter. 1 week is crazy and seems like the devs are trying to accommodate people trying to save manastones for the eventual blue merge.
Old 12-21-2019, 02:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The above poster may be trolling since he posts no logs or screenshots, but it is possible. It happened to me. Less than 1 hour.

[Mon Dec 09 07:46:10 2019] --Karathain has looted a Manastone.--
[Mon Dec 09 08:43:11 2019] --You have looted a Manastone.--
Nice, man. Some good luck there!
Old 12-22-2019, 03:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyTheMuss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It really should just be a lifetime lockout per toon, why would someone need more than one manastone per toon or any other legacy item for that matter. 1 week is crazy and seems like the devs are trying to accommodate people trying to save manastones for the eventual blue merge.
It is a lifetime lockout.....
Old 12-23-2019, 07:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been at the manastone camp for 29 hours currently, and have been awake for a total of 37 or so hours.

I am #2 on the list which means ostensibly I need to continue clicking this check box every 5 to 15 mins for the next 10 to 20 hours straight.

This is beyond unhealthy but it is the only way to get one when the other guys just run a roster and sit in camp doing shifts. Its so blatantly obvious watching a toon LD, come back and cast entirely different spells and sit somewhere else for 6 hours+, then the original comes back etc.

I'm a bit afraid for my health but short of sharing accounts there's nothing that can be done except be at this camp for a minimum of 40 hours (MINIMUM) as the drop rate is so unclassic. Pretty soul destroying I gotta say.

Edit: Not knowing how the afk checks work is kinda shit too, the limits are not clearly defined. Running off for a shit, shower, prepare some fucking dogshit unhealthy meal praying this AFK check doesnt boot me from list is mega aids. Craving for the ability to just switch off for 30mins and enjoy a steak haha.
Thank you Solist for posting this; I honestly laughed out loud after reading it. It’s actually both impressive and scary to imagine people up at their computers this long. I mean it’s a good item, and I’m all for people in my group having one as they’ll be contributing that much more with it, but good god the price to be paid in getting one is nuts. Here’s hoping you eventually got yours.
Closed Thread