Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 06-12-2014, 05:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
do mad men spam you with the 8bit "could you spare some copper please" thats what everyone really wants to know
lol I actually read somewhere that thats a client thing
Old 06-13-2014, 04:10 AM
Sarnak

Don't you think Telin would have tried that already if it was that easy though? I don't think he would do all this work if it was and I don't think he would not have tried doing that. Just saying, but I did download it and I'll maybe try it out soon as long as I back up the files that will be replaced.
Old 06-13-2014, 05:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by NextGenesis88 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't you think Telin would have tried that already if it was that easy though? I don't think he would do all this work if it was and I don't think he would not have tried doing that. Just saying, but I did download it and I'll maybe try it out soon as long as I back up the files that will be replaced.
I think he tried it, make sure to get telins spell stuff when your done, just in case
Old 06-15-2014, 08:49 PM
Fire Giant

I removed the spell effects that I had on it, I have made a thread with a link to both mine and Telins projects, in one download. I HIGHLY suggest downloading this one instead of the one in this thread...

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=154503

hows everyone liking the sounds?
Old 07-24-2014, 08:47 AM
Aviak

I like them. I like the P99 footsteps better, since they sound more realistic on grass, sand etc. But thats not a big deal.
Anyway, the volume of the rain sound is extremely loud. even louder than the dreaded thunder sound.
Is there any way to get that toned down?
Old 07-24-2014, 09:09 AM
Banned

how did you get the persona part of your classic ui man? with the class symbol, etc.
Old 07-24-2014, 07:35 PM
Fire Giant

I got this working by copying all the .eff and .xmi files out of the Trilogy client into the Titanium client (of which several of both had been removed and didn't even exist in Titanium to overwrite). Old sounds everywhere!
Old 07-25-2014, 01:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtb tripper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how did you get the persona part of your classic ui man? with the class symbol, etc.
just open your inventory
Old 07-25-2014, 01:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got this working by copying all the .eff and .xmi files out of the Trilogy client into the Titanium client (of which several of both had been removed and didn't even exist in Titanium to overwrite). Old sounds everywhere!
kewl.... Rainbowdash? the really cool mage on test?
Old 07-25-2014, 02:37 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by drelk001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
kewl.... Rainbowdash? the really cool mage on test?
Lol yeah but i was here before Test. Test was during the two years between starting here and now lol.

Really cool? Must have talked to one of the 2% of the server that doesn't hate me haha. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]