Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2019, 05:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilgart112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i feel so bad for rogean, dude if youre reading this everything is working great, just relax and enjoy yourself. everything working great and as intended. You doin a fine job boss
Nobody is anti staff here. It's hard to come up with a system that is perfect on the first pass. It's not like they have people testing this camp the way we play it ahead of time to know how nasty this will be. The fact that they tried something to begin with is great, but this definitely needs to be looked at again.

Honestly, you haven't done this camp, so I think your opinion about how great it works is pretty useless.
Last edited by baakss; 11-12-2019 at 05:34 PM..
Old 11-12-2019, 05:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by baakss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly, you haven't done this camp, so I think your opinion about how great it works is pretty useless.
Ooohhhh we're already at the 'if you haven't done the 50 hour camp yourself, your opinion doesn't matter' stage of gatekeeping hilarity!
Old 11-12-2019, 06:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipdog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ooohhhh we're already at the 'if you haven't done the 50 hour camp yourself, your opinion doesn't matter' stage of gatekeeping hilarity!
Sorry if my dismissiveness upsets you. But yes, I don't think Ilgart or you have any idea what you're talking about.

You don't know how bad the AFK checks are without having done it. It's easy to say, "I like the concept of AFK checks" without knowing what the implementation is like when you have to keep it up for tens of hours on end.
Old 11-12-2019, 06:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by baakss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry if my dismissiveness upsets you. But yes, I don't think Ilgart or you have any idea what you're talking about.

You don't know how bad the AFK checks are without having done it. It's easy to say, "I like the concept of AFK checks" without knowing what the implementation is like when you have to keep it up for tens of hours on end.
LOL, I'm fully aware of how the afk checks work and have experienced them.

Yeah, keep trying to pretend that anyone who thinks you're all huge babies for crying and whining about how long the manastone list is just "doesn't know what it's like".
Old 11-12-2019, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

A little truth bomb: these lists are only going to get worse.

I'm going to farm plat and buy one later on.
Old 11-12-2019, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

Obviously the correct approach would've been to never have legacy items drop at all.

Danth
Old 11-12-2019, 06:22 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obviously the correct approach would've been to never have legacy items drop at all.

Danth
Probably the best answer but not #classic
Old 11-12-2019, 06:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Danth
The problem isn't so much the legacy items, but how obsessed some players get about looting one.
Old 11-12-2019, 06:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Danth
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-12-2019, 06:26 PM
Sarnak

The most classic thing actually is to remove them once it becomes obvious how problematic they are, ie now.
Closed Thread