Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2018, 08:41 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum Shark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Basically destroy your computer and phone as they have rotted your brain.
this happens and I'm not confident there is any undoing it. I've abandoned my computer, shunned my phone and forced myself to be present. it made me feel fuckng awful and lost and empty for a couple months until my brain latched on to work and i encountered GTD. i don't get overwhelmed anymore and am doing a fuckton more than i ever have. Ordinarily, I'd have melted by now. i thank J for helping me find balance in my personality, my partner for needing me, my friend for being an indomitable mountain of badassery and black hole of my admiration and my employer for conducting stupid corporate wide seminars on time management.

sorry that was off topic.

hope this helps though! god breast!
Old 03-22-2018, 09:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is bad but we tariffed China supposedly

I wish we could get tough on china without getting tough on Iran. That's trump's flaw, thinking Jews and Arabs have souls and trusting them over Aryans (Persians). People really don't understand the importance of blood anymore

PS he actually has quite a few flaws that's the one I care about though
read this and cheer up

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mill...Challenge_2002
Old 03-22-2018, 09:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_troll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there are going to be tiny copter drones managing the dust on every surface of my house soon. im not mad about trump or zog neither lol
I long for the day

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-22-2018, 10:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_troll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there are going to be tiny copter drones managing the dust on every surface of my house soon. im not mad about trump or zog neither lol
I don't get pulled over or ticketed and I drive 120 everywhere around Houston
Old 03-22-2018, 11:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't get pulled over or ticketed and I drive 120 everywhere around Houston
Same but my Max is around 90ish because the drivers here aren't trustworthy or trained like German auto drivers to look out for high rates of speed and respect the far left lane at all times.

5 lane highways where you're at right? Must be nice!

Old 03-22-2018, 11:39 PM
Planar Protector

So how long will it be until these cuts in the market begin to be received as volatility? Protectionist policies having never worked on a macro scale is high school econ book smarts. Iran's surrounded and the starting point for an energy pipeline (heavily backed by Russia) that would go through Iraq and Syria. How long until Trump at Bolton's neoconic behest launches a missile/s?
Old 03-23-2018, 02:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that shits actually a really bad idea. anyone can train a female voice like it's just voice acting literally anyone reading this thread even if ur a big italian chain smoking linebacker can prolly train an anime schoolgirl voice if u spent an hour a day on it for a year or so.

the vocal cord surgery actually fucks ur voice up irreversibly if you dont do like, proper vocal training exercises pretty regularly during the recovery. like if u just get the surgery and keep talking in a dude voice u end up sounding like tickle me elmo irl. seen it happen to a few people its fucking hilarious not gonna liE

so like, u have to do voice exercises for it to work and if u do those anyways u can just train a voice without the surgery and the risks involved and scarring int he first place.
completely agree but tomatoking is desperate for friends. desperate times call for desperate measures.

Old 03-23-2018, 03:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if u wanna low key trigger them say "transgendereds"

if verbally, emphasize the D. the d at the end is super important
transtrender is also a big one. esp when another trans with higher status uses it to describe another of arguably lower standing. originated in LA since all the transtrenders moved there since Caitlyn Jenner.

Old 03-23-2018, 04:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So how long will it be until these cuts in the market begin to be received as volatility? Protectionist policies having never worked on a macro scale is high school econ book smarts. Iran's surrounded and the starting point for an energy pipeline (heavily backed by Russia) that would go through Iraq and Syria. How long until Trump at Bolton's neoconic behest launches a missile/s?
$225-600 billion in IP theft per annum by the Chinese

Fuck them. Fuck the market. When I'm field marshal we'll end this problem. Permanently
Old 03-23-2018, 04:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I've read that

Iran can't win a war against the US. It doesn't matter though. We'd fight to the last man and take a lot of N's and M's down before the white special forces soldiers finally subdued us