Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2018, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

Blood for the Blood Guard!
Old 01-31-2018, 08:13 PM
Planar Protector

Mana, WillIfight, et al if your rapid alert raid system isn't called the Skull Phone I'm gonna be disappointed.
Old 01-31-2018, 10:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakerees [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it is easy for everyone to go one way with this and think something like tampon when they hear blood guard but what if it isn't about guarding things outside the body against blood but guarding the blood against things from the outside world so really the guild is all about protecting their blood and as such they reach out and recruit people who generally refuse to donate blood because obviously they keep their blood very well guarded and then of course you run into the fantasy elements in this and know that one thing you might want to guard your blood against is vampires and so it appears that blood guard is a collection of people on this great game running around norrath and preparing themselves for the time when luclin will be released (even though it won't) and they have to defend themselves against the coterie so it is a requirement as I understand it that they are all required to have a high quality neck item in their bags at all time that they can put on to protect themselves against the vampire threat but I can assure the members of blood guard that if I were to obtain my epic I would work hard to make sure their blood was always safe so I can through in close to 5k right now and we'll go from there but lets first just try to get past the fear of running through the wizard spires in places like north karana because you feel like a portal is coming and this portal goes both ways but I guess what I would really like to know from the general community here on this great forum is that even though luclin is not going to be part of this server does anyone imagine that right now up on the moon there is a city of cat people and all that up there right now but you just RP that the portals are not active and can never be activated because sometimes I do and sometimes I wonder if the elaborate big corpse art that gets made is done so because these people are trying to send messages to the moon and look to these cat people as their overlords because the lizard people overlords are such disappointments. Carry the load over the hill and
I, am, like, seriously, your, fattest, fan, but this one seemed a little forced. Is everything alright?
Closed Thread