Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2011, 01:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Roofie, why do you expect VD leadership to act on a "he said-she said" situation? There is your side of the story, Anthrax's side of the story, and somewhere in between is probably what actually happened. For instance, in your own post, you're saying that VD officers lie and steal, trying to trash their reputation. Anthrax isn't an officer. He leads raids, but don't trash the officers in this situation please.

You both are grown adults, the expectation is to work it out amongst yourselves. It's goddamn pixels. If you both can't work it out on your own, if it makes up for the difference in the cost of the Ringed Mace vs the Bloodpoint, you can have all the plat in my bank... it's only 9K but it's a start. Holy shit, bros. Pixels.
Always funny when people say 'it's just pixels'...you're all playing the same fucking game and putting time into it. That's the only thing any of you are doing...hitting pixels with pixels to get more pixels to be able to hit pixels better...so you too are wasting your time then, right?
Old 08-31-2011, 01:59 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennoia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Always funny when people say 'it's just pixels'...you're all playing the same fucking game and putting time into it. That's the only thing any of you are doing...hitting pixels with pixels to get more pixels to be able to hit pixels better...so you too are wasting your time then, right?
YUp we are all wasting time here, but with friends. Thats what MMO's are about, not the pixles the person on the other side of the connection is who you want to group with. If you only pick your group by what gear they have then, sadly, you are missing the whole point.
Old 08-31-2011, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennoia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I play for fun and to chat with my guildmates. If I get some pixels, great. If I don't, I'm not gonna throw a shit fit about it or deguild over it.

In the end, after P99 is gone, no one is going to remember what loot you had. They will only remember their interactions with you and how you treated them, right? Well, and if you were one of the 365 cheaters... because, man, that shit should be written on one's tombstone!!1!1$%

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 08-31-2011, 02:06 PM
Fire Giant

Blade of the Black Dragon Eye created drama.. much like the fungi staff did I am sure along with other items. Loot seems to do that and it shows perspective, or lack of it perhaps. People flipping out over one item or another when it was near impossible to ensure everyone had a Blade or whatever. All I tell people is patience we will make the effort on your behalf if you do on ours. Guilds handle loot internally and you are either ok with how they do things or you aren't. But you have to remember these are real people who invest our most precious resource, time. Without knowing all the he said she said if someone lends me an item that is truly theirs they get it back period the end.
Old 08-31-2011, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by William_Munny15 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You've been saying more and more dumb things as your time grows on the server, he wants to trash a reputation how else is he going to do so? Hand out flyers? What is your suggestion?
Why would you react like this (and then tag up the thread) over such an innocuous post? All I'm saying is that the adult way to resolve disputes is to resolve them privately, not try to "trash a reputation". I think you should chill out.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 08-31-2011, 02:18 PM
Fire Giant

But if he tried the 'adult ' way what then? In his eyes he got screwed does he just let the bad guys (from his perspective to start) win? He sounds more frustrated and upset who reached the end of his options then someone who comes here first and flies off the handle.
Old 08-31-2011, 02:20 PM
Kobold

Come be pals with < Fish Bait >

Inviting all < Vesica Dei > pals

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
#1 pal of the year
King Smedy
Old 08-31-2011, 02:21 PM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to Dravingar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keep in mind that Roofie wanted a colbalt bracer(hafling) over Anthrax(ogre) and another tank(ogre) "because the AC willl help me more"
Halflings should get all the loot because they look sexy as hell.
Old 08-31-2011, 02:25 PM
Large Bat

If you're lucky enough to win a Blade of the Black Dragon Eye from your guild, why the hell would you worry about a Ringed Mace of the Yheksha?

Did the guild ever ask you to give the BoTBDE back if you're leaving it?

The guild probably put in more time to get one of those blades then it did for you to get your Ringed Mace.

Take your head out of your ass and stop bitching about an item that recently blew up in price.

Don't give an item away only to turn around and ask for it back.
Old 08-31-2011, 02:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorrath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're lucky enough to win a Blade of the Black Dragon Eye from your guild, why the hell would you worry about a Ringed Mace of the Yheksha?

Did the guild ever ask you to give the BoTBDE back if you're leaving it?

The guild probably put in more time to get one of those blades then it did for you to get your Ringed Mace.

Take your head out of your ass and stop bitching about an item that recently blew up in price.

Don't give an item away only to turn around and ask for it back.
well hello there ringed mace jacker.
Closed Thread