Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2020, 01:52 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meiva [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are so many option open to you at your level. I don't understand why you'd pick that one niche camp and ruin an entire city faction. It's not even that great. The camp that is.
The plat
Old 01-16-2020, 06:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veikuri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your guide is why I ask. I'm not experienced enough to tank my faction on a whim. As an experienced player you might know how to fix the faction or do stuff before tanking it. Am I good to just exp there and not care, or should I do faction work to get in good with the elves again?
It's just greater Faydark elves hehe, I never went to that tree city anyway!! I don't remember running into too many elves who had beef with me throughout norrath cause of it. Im pretty sure all you'd have to do is go beat down gfay orcs to raise it if you did anyway [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-16-2020, 06:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veikuri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The plat
Exactly, it's too good.
Old 02-07-2020, 10:38 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Best spot ever for levelling up a new "good" character is Misty Thicket imo. Lots of mobs, not much competition. The problem for a High Elf is more like how to get there.
Lots of people say this, but the loot is crap with mostly just animals around. No armor, few weapons, bleh.

For STARTER levels, I run to Kaladim newb zone - skells 'o plenty with cloth armor, rusty weapons, and bone chips to sell or turn in at kelethin. (Kaladim too, but I found lower XP, but +chance of small armor for non-cloth wearers). I just leveled a mage to about 3.6 there, ran to kelethin after having bought with rusty weapons cash 2-3 backpacks. Even after the bone chip quest nerf, each turnin of 4 was a little less than half a yellow bub at level 3. Turning in all the bone chips I got from level 1 to 3.6 got me level 4, 5, and some change. Plus the 9silver per turnin for selling the cleric spell.
Old 02-07-2020, 09:01 PM
Fire Giant

MT is the only place where orc pawns drop DF belts. DF belts can be turned in, in the same zone for 9 gold a pop plus a big exp hit. You’re welcome.
Old 02-15-2020, 12:00 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Finally hit 24 on my enchanter. How do you guys kill the sisters at OOT in the hut @ 24? They con white/yellow to me.
Old 02-28-2020, 10:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velerin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MT is the only place where orc pawns drop DF belts. DF belts can be turned in, in the same zone for 9 gold a pop plus a big exp hit. You’re welcome.
I'm going to have to see a screenshot of this.
Old 03-04-2020, 02:15 PM
Orc

I just hit lvl 16 with my enchanter. I hunted orc cennturion in crushbone/just outside for the belts. Most will con green, some blue will get a small amount of exp. Get a ton of belts...bank + inventory full. Took myself to 12 with the belts. Then I went to WC and hunted blues, more notably the wisps for the lightstone/greater lightstones. Made it most the way to 14 before I had an inventory full of stones. Once you do travel to NK and turn them in for some really decent exp at this level. This will also give you a nice amount of plat. This took me most the way to 16. There are a lot of wisps in NK so you can hunt them there for lightstones right by the turn in to finish your way to 16 if need be. Just be really careful hunting them here as many high lvl mobs roam the area (griffins, werewolf's, bears/lions). Got killed ocean by a damn werewolf, he just seemed to come out of nowhere. Traveling from freeport to NC takes a while 😣 Now that I'm 16 I headed back to WC, plan to hit orc/dervs or maybe go into befallen. Though about trying for the sisters in LF but sounds like they are over camped. Well see. Good luck.
Old 03-31-2020, 09:35 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

What's a good semi-afk spot for a lv 36 enchanter? Might as well make use of working from home. Would there be a solid camp I could use my animation?
Old 04-19-2020, 03:42 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I stay steamfont until 12 then the Enchanters life or any casters life to be honest... is easy after that �� and i do it solo! Okay 12 till about 19 i kill those sisters in lfay by the mistmoore zoneline i make a few hundred PP as well here for the next spell sets (Enchanters bein able to split and charm makes this even easier!) .. then I'd probably head to Oasis and bum a group to get me to 20. 20-24 I go smash those black spiders in East Karana near HHP ramp , then 24 till 29 its straight to the ocean of tears dock to kill the 2 elf sisters (make few thousand PP while here for those five levels) 29-35ish I do guards (u pick which towns u like to kill ����) then FINALLY once level 35 I travel back to the Sandy dunes of Oasis and hunt spectres until I am level 50 with a mix up of duo'ing /trio'ing seafurry back in OoT ! Super Fun , makes me want to play EverQuest again!

This is always my go to when I start on a new server or a new caster lol. I been using my lil guide here for years! ��
Does this way work on p99 Blue at the moment?
Closed Thread