Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2014, 09:45 PM
Planar Protector

Did I say "my schools"? Do I really need to quote myself?
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hairy marine mammals aren't dolphins. That's the thing about evolution that is hardest for a creationist to grasp. There's no such thing as a transition species, only other species.
Huh?

Cite one example of new genetic code (that isn't gibberish) that sprang up out of a mutation or nothing? New existing genetic code that creates a completely new species that has never been seen before. Just give me one example. Not even that dipshit Dawkins can cite one example because not even one example exists

How does that work you lying fucking fraud
Banned

I'm getting a headache trying to reply to five people on my phone. I'll come back when I get home in three hours.
Old 09-20-2014, 09:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgiamatti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did I say "my schools"? Do I really need to quote myself?
Probably not what you meant. You used "our" scools followed by "on our side" in the next sentence. It appeared that you meant it to carry the same meaning. Probably not though. Sorry. My bad.
Old 09-20-2014, 09:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenzig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No such thing as a transition species? Hmmm. How does one kind of animal change into another then? How did a water breathing fish change into an oxygen breathing mamal?
I thought we all came from some gob of cells that crawled out of the ocean or whatever the new BS theory is this week

Life miraculously came about from some primordial goo that got struck by lighting or whatever other BS theory these frauds try to push on the public. Now there is no such thing as transitional fossils or species because ..... why? The entire BS theory of the religion of Evolution revolves around Transitional Species yet now (because there is ZERO fossil evidence to prove it) they conveniently don't need to exist. Got it

BTW Piltdown Man = Proven Fossil Hoax

But nah, these scientists would NEVER LIE. Would never fudge data to push lies and agendas. They would NEVER do that.
Old 09-20-2014, 09:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought we all came from some gob of cells that crawled out of the ocean or whatever the new BS theory is this week

Life miraculously came about from some primordial goo that got struck by lighting or whatever other BS theory these frauds try to push on the public. Now there is no such thing as transitional fossils or species because ..... why? The entire BS theory of the religion of Evolution revolves around Transitional Species yet now (because there is ZERO fossil evidence to prove it) they conveniently don't need to exist. Got it

BTW Piltdown Man = Proven Fossil Hoax

But nah, these scientists would NEVER LIE. Would never fudge data to push lies and agendas. They would NEVER do that.
And if you dogmatically believe a lie, and tell people "you just aren't smart enough to get it man!" Then how are you better than the religious person who only uses "irrationality and emotion" to guide his life?

Evolution = religion plain and simple.

Btw you in this context refers to evolutionists not G13
Old 09-20-2014, 10:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobotElvis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Evolution = religion plain and simple.
You can say it as much as you want, but all you're doing is disqualifying yourself from rational conversation. Like I just said, if you want to broadcast this kind of anti-thought, go right ahead. It neither breaks my leg nor picks my pocket. Just don't come crying to me when no one's willing to take you seriously or give you the chance to attempt a valid argument.
Old 09-20-2014, 10:10 PM
Banned

jfc 51 pages off some shit I wrote drunk and high as fk... how many retards does it take to make a 51 page thread .... just made 10k in 4 weeks doing what I want to while yall are trying 2 argue life over a computer .... fucking sad
Old 09-20-2014, 10:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenblze420 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
jfc 51 pages off some shit I wrote drunk and high as fk... how many retards does it take to make a 51 page thread .... just made 10k in 4 weeks doing what I want to while yall are trying 2 argue life over a computer .... fucking sad
Old 09-20-2014, 10:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgiamatti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can say it as much as you want, but all you're doing is disqualifying yourself from rational conversation. Like I just said, if you want to broadcast this kind of anti-thought, go right ahead. It neither breaks my leg nor picks my pocket. Just don't come crying to me when no one's willing to take you seriously or give you the chance to attempt a valid argument.
Look at this guy, he quotes that one statement out of your comment as if that is the only thing you said, like you didn't provide any validity behind your response. Like I said, they only read what they want to read, and out of all the great info you have also pointed out, all he saw was that one statement.
Closed Thread