Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2010, 05:17 PM
Banned

Sounds like Trans leadership is pretty retarded.
Old 02-13-2010, 05:20 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

While I truly do sympathize with your situation, I really do, I sincerely doubt that insulting the GMs is going to get you anywhere in this matter.
Old 02-13-2010, 05:22 PM
Aviak

Well yeah, but trying to reason with them doesn't seem to make a difference in the world. Nilbog, you should not have ALLOWED such a decision to be made. That is my point. Guild Leaders Should not be able to say "OK if I don't get what I want NO ONE HAS ANY TOYS!!!!" That is such an absurd attitude for Guild Leaders to have that we can only PRAY that Game Masters are there to STOP such behavior from ruling the server.

Since neither Tibador nor Otto should have the right nor the power to revoke no drop loot from someone that had won the loot legitimately.
Last edited by RyoGTO; 02-13-2010 at 05:24 PM..
Old 02-13-2010, 05:27 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Guild Leaders Should not be able to say "OK if I don't get what I want NO ONE HAS ANY TOYS!!!!" That is such an absurd attitude for Guild Leaders to have that we can only PRAY that Game Masters are there to STOP such behavior from ruling the server.
I can't control what decisions players make.. nor do I want to. Never in my life have I heard a GM blamed for player decisions though lol. I truly sympathize with you Ryo, but don't insult the staff.

edit: Maybe you should ask Otto and Tibador to ask the GMs to return all the loot. Otherwise, this thread will go in rants and flames as it has steadily declined into breaking forum rules.
Last edited by nilbog; 02-13-2010 at 05:31 PM..
Old 02-13-2010, 05:31 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

You know, re-reading your original post, you have went from polite concern over the loss of your item to just blinding rage over the fact that you're not going to get your item back over your group leader's decision. I really am sorry that you lost your item, but constantly stomping your foot and throwing a temper tantrum over it is not going to make them change their decision. Besides, you can always get it again another time! It's not the end of the world. :)
Old 02-13-2010, 05:38 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know, re-reading your original post, you have went from polite concern over the loss of your item to just blinding rage over the fact that you're not going to get your item back over your group leader's decision.
Well yeah it's exactly what is happening. Lol. But that was my point. If being nice wasn't getting it back I was gonna try just "speaking my mind" from how butthurt I really feel about the whole situation.

But yeah, I will talk to Tibador then.
Old 02-13-2010, 05:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyoGTO [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ROFL are you kidding me? Where is the rule that says, if someone else in my guild thinks another guild is not following the rules, that a mob that is totally unrelated should have it's loot revoked? That's the most absurd shit I have ever heard.
They got greedy and tried to cry their way into a free innoruuk kill. So sorry you were punished for their retarded decisions but if you're so pissed about it your guildleaders are the ones to talk to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyoGTO [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or even, where is any such code that says whining about another guild, WHOEVER is doing the whining, results in some random unrelated loot being revoked? Considering the fact that GMs have allowed people to keep loot that they SHOULDN'T have (i.e. Plane of Sky). To take LEGIT loot that was obtained completely fairly and uncontested.
Our mob wasnt working correctly so we gave back our loot to nilbog and reported it, expecting him to reload the script or whatever and pop him again so we could do him correctly, meanwhile you guys killed a maestro who isnt AEing, figured nothing was wrong with that, then petitioned a gm saying we cheated you out of inny even though you were across the zone at maestro. I swear to god its fucking HILARIOUS how you keep trying to blame this on IB.

Quote:
How should the actions of a Guild officer AFTER THE FACT affect loot that a MEMBER has obtained during a legitimate kill.
As a MEMBER of a guild you are subject to the consequences of the decisions your LEADER makes. You can't just expect to go "hey this is between you guys" in regards to a situation like this.

Quote:
The entire reasoning there is bullshit. The concept is beyond fucked up. And the GMs need to fucking grow some balls and stick to the fucking rules THEY laid down rather then stepping in with some bullshit ultimatum that only fucks over the new monk on the raid that had no say in the whole matter.
I dont agree with nilbog's decision to interfere either seeing as how nobody broke any rules, but itll teach us to try to be honorable about it when a mob isnt working correctly. Guess from now on we should just take the loot and dip out like trans has EVERY time their mob hasnt worked properly. After all, its not our problem right?
Old 02-13-2010, 06:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't control what decisions players make.. nor do I want to. Never in my life have I heard a GM blamed for player decisions though lol. I truly sympathize with you Ryo, but don't insult the staff.

edit: Maybe you should ask Otto and Tibador to ask the GMs to return all the loot. Otherwise, this thread will go in rants and flames as it has steadily declined into breaking forum rules.
Nilbog, it was not my choice whether or not loot was taken away. You did thrust that upon us.

What i wanted was for everything to have played out as it did. We got inny, they got maestro, no one gave the other a 30 minute warning. We were at the pull spot before trans, we engaged while they were clearing towards maestro.

You gave us the option that either everyone gets to kill both mobs, we roll for them, or neither of us get the mobs.

There was never an option to keep loot obtained and leave things the way they had happened. That's what I wanted and what I was pushing for from the start.

edit: Maybe he should talk to Tibador to ask the GMs to give back the loot and leave the events played out the way they had.
Last edited by Otto; 02-13-2010 at 06:09 PM..
Old 02-13-2010, 06:10 PM
Banned

It would be easier to only get involved with players when it is a game mechanic issue only~
Old 02-13-2010, 06:26 PM
Project Manager

This was discussed in vent. I don't record them, but it went something like:

I gave you guys those options.

I asked if Transcendance was there for the loot, the "glory of the kill", or both. Representative said both. I then asked if their intended target was indeed Innoruuk, they would rather have Innoruuk than Maestro as that was the whole point. Representative agreed.

I asked IB representative the same questions. Representative said they would like to leave it as is. I asked if this satisfied the agreement. Transcendance representative said no.

No one gets anything? Ok then.

The decision for loot was blanketed under the "rather have innoruuk, as it was intended target." If Guild A doesn't get innoruuk, then Guild B doesn't get maestro. Situation still not fixed, as Guild A gets Innoruuk loot, and Guild B gets non-god loot they weren't after to begin with. I can see how this would seem a consolation prize.. and if it was "left as is", it might suggest that they were indeed going after Maestro instead.

Even though I personally felt Maestro loot was superior in this instance, it was irrelevant to what was decided. There's no way I misunderstood this part of it.

I'm still down to give back the loot, to all parties, if both guild leaders agree to this.. as this was part of the initial problem.

And.. by guild leaders, I mean the guild leaders.. no one else's opinions will decide anything. Talk to each other, and get back with me.

There is no point in keeping this thread alive now though, everything is very spelled-out, and a resolution is still possible.

Sooo, Locked.
Last edited by nilbog; 02-13-2010 at 06:34 PM..
Closed Thread