Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2020, 01:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richco07 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enjoyed getting raped in Fear today due to no warning earthquake. Well played.

Supreme troll.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HandOfFate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You see, the GMs created a problem by merging two fine servers knowing that it would cause a shitestorm, then when it did just that, they punished us by earthquake.
This isn't a kindergarten.

You are free to fuck off, and if you continue you snivelling, I hope staff permbans every character you have, both so you can return to enjoying life and we can enjoy not having to read your bitching.

Hope this helps.
Old 02-20-2020, 01:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by D2scal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hellfox is complete true in what he claims happened in fear, I was there and saw st train the community CR and not even offer a single rez in apology. Mom and dad must be proud of the character they tried to instill in their children. Slow clap.
No need to bring children into this, you pervert.
Old 02-20-2020, 04:12 PM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modwolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Justice will not be served. Even with a nice OBS video, the council is corrupt.
Incorrect.
Old 02-24-2020, 12:15 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isn't a kindergarten.

You are free to fuck off, and if you continue you snivelling, I hope staff permbans every character you have, both so you can return to enjoying life and we can enjoy not having to read your bitching.

Hope this helps.
I clapped the admins on the back by saying thanks 10/10 would enjoy the drama again and your response is that I should banned for doing so?

How much meth and heroin are you shooting bro?
Old 02-24-2020, 03:02 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bboboo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
get good?
found the guy with the avatar of the overweight man laughing in front of a bonfire

I've been looking for you
Old 02-24-2020, 03:12 PM
Aviak

hey hellfox the descriptions you provided were helpful but they were all split up over many posts. would you be able to condense what you wrote following the 1, 2, 3... bullet point list thread into a new thread with all of the events in one post?
Old 03-01-2020, 10:14 AM
Decaying Skeleton

If I was interested in petitioning the community for some kind of change I would have made my own post. When I saw people talking about it from a "boy that was FUN, thanks GM's!" perspective I just wanted to make people aware that it was a pretty miserable day for anyone not in a zerg guild.

If I had it to do over again I might frame it more like an objective piece of journalism about a dramatic event that included a great number of the players in our community and make an original post. At the time I was motivated by my own personal bias to present the information in a polemic rant. I won't be making a new post, simply because anyone who cared to read about it had already done so here, and the effort to restructure my thoughts into something more journalistic would not be worth the effort for what would end up a redundant TL[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]R that only 6 people will read.
Old 04-19-2020, 06:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutaan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The funny part is everyone is making a bunch of drama over loot farm over planar shit All ohis is gonna flame out quick, there will always be farm groups but the perma faarm will break down. Which is cool, the guilds and people that you see now you will likely not see kna a year. Trust, Arf team is gonna get scraps come actual impacting loot
Closed Thread