Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2020, 04:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheefpoker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Re-read. There are 4 open spots but he refuses to fill them and let anyone else XP in the group.
Open spot as in the group is willing to fill a spot. Oh right, this guy is supposed to give out free EXP at his own expense, I forgot. You right my man.
Old 02-18-2020, 04:29 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohedron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Open spot as in the group is willing to fill a spot. Oh right, this guy is supposed to give out free EXP at his own expense, I forgot. You right my man.
If players are putting the work and not just sitting there, how is it Free XP/leeching again? Based on what you're saying, EVERY party should be a duo? Pls explain.
Old 02-18-2020, 04:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheefpoker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If players are putting the work and not just sitting there, how is it Free XP/leeching again? Based on what you're saying, EVERY party should be a duo? Pls explain.
he doesn't need you to hold down the spawns he is camping, therefore adding you would do nothing but diminish his xp / hour

sorry op but you just need to find another spot in this situation

also try reading some ayn rand while you're waiting to get your spot in a xp group in the highest ZEM locations on your path to 50
Old 02-18-2020, 04:36 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Yeah, duo XP is potent af. Why feed other mouths that you don't need? If you can hold a camp w/ you and a buddy, why not? You sound mad cuz you sat at the ZL LFG instead of going and getting some XP.

Quote:
Make sure you wash your hands after you fap dude.
I used to, but my hands started drying out from washing them too often, really made my extremely frequent fapping sessions much less enjoyable. Thanks for the tip tho <3
Old 02-18-2020, 04:37 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he doesn't need you to hold down the spawns he is camping, therefore adding you would do nothing but diminish his xp / hour

sorry op but you just need to find another spot in this situation

also try reading some ayn rand while you're waiting to get your spot in a xp group in the highest ZEM locations on your path to 50
Pretty sure ive been staring at the same mobs under garanel for over an hour now....they arent keeping the entire camp clear LOL. So good effort, nice try.

Next!
Old 02-18-2020, 04:42 PM
Aviak

I guess there are 2 types of people/players. Logical, reasonable people. And then there are irrational, greedy people. Can't change that!

Thanks for the input.
Old 02-18-2020, 04:44 PM
Sarnak

OP is mad that someone is duoing a camp... where is the problem? 0/10
Old 02-18-2020, 04:47 PM
Sarnak

OP is changing the story to fit his narrative, he could work for Fox news
Old 02-18-2020, 04:49 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohedron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP is changing the story to fit his narrative, he could work for Fox news
Show me where I changed my story? LOL what?

Some of you guys, sheesh, got some voids to fill I see. Whatever helps guys. I'm here for y'all <3
Old 02-18-2020, 05:09 PM
Sarnak

What I'm wondering is how much of the Basement you can actually clear if you've got just a cleric and a tank?

If he's in the basement, take your buds and grab fatty room. If he's in fatty, grab the basement. They're separate camps. He can't claim all of it and there's no way they're clearing the full thing.
Closed Thread