Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Do you think Aliens exist?
Yes 91 71.09%
No 5 3.91%
Lron is a tranny 55 42.97%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2014, 11:39 AM
Banned

I agree to what you say, but honestly, nothing has been left behind for evidence, they have found very little tools in doing all this work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTgxGJfXRQ0

this is the best doc i ever found on legit ways it could have all been done. its long but worth it if you have the time.
Old 04-02-2014, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaffin 7.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree to what you say, but honestly, nothing has been left behind for evidence, they have found very little tools in doing all this work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTgxGJfXRQ0

this is the best doc i ever found on legit ways it could have all been done. its long but worth it if you have the time.
The only problem is that if you're going to go with that logic, then there would have to be strong evidence for the presence of aliens that built said structures. There isn't any.
Old 04-02-2014, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

Who knows what knowledge was lost with the library at Alexandria.
Old 04-02-2014, 12:28 PM
Banned

There was a Hindu university that released an animated short film... about 5-10 minutes long about the end of ages and the cycle of life and death and the transhuman aspect of our current age. About how this was represented on a global scale. And the end of civilizations. It went into detail about the birth and death of civilization as pictured and prophesied in the Bhagavad Gita. I wish I could find it. I just spent about 2 hours searching for it. To no avail =/

Needless to say it was so relevant to the above discussion! Anyone know what I'm talking about?
Old 04-02-2014, 12:32 PM
Banned

A simple thought exercise.

If space and time are infinite

and we exist, therefore the probability that we exist is > 0

It only stands to reason then, there is other "life"
Old 04-02-2014, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peatree [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol! <3 Spaceballs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardalicious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Soooo a figurine of an eskimo-looking thing and a deep sea diver?

Is it likely there is life on other planets? Sure. It's statistically probable that there is liquid water on other planets that host at least some sort of microorganism. Intelligent life? Maybe. Intelligent life that's capable of intergalactic space travel but incapable of formally revealing themselves? C'mon now..

As much as I'd like to believe, do you honestly think that some carving from 1000 BC is evidence of extraterrestrial life? We're not talking about a group of cavemen here, after all. The Mayans were extremely advanced for their time to have developed their own writing system, with which they recorded their own history, religion, astronomy and advanced mathematics. Is it that far a leap to think that they fantasized about the same questions of life beyond Earth as we do today?

I suppose when our civilization finally collapses, a few thousand years later they'll find these posts on elf sim forums backed up on some old server and the cycle will continue.
I pretty much agree with you. I just think it's fun to believe in the possibility there are advanced beings out there somewhere. The ancient carvings and drawings of "spacemen" simply make things more interesting because they can't be easily explained away, imo - and they really do look like astronauts. I just hope that if they are out there they will show themselves before I'm dead and satisfy my curiosity.

But anyway, if they do exist, more than likely they would avoid us like the plague. Either that or they would annihilate us because our planet truly has an overabundance of stupid assholes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaffin 7.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how do you explain the pyramids in egypt. only has been one debunk that could be possible but i still dont believe it. ever seen inside that motherfucker? no way you can do that with their tools they had or the numbers of people.

how do you explain puma punku? 10 ton stones cut completely perfect like not even our modern day saws can do with diamond blades. stacked on top of each other. 90 degree angles with perfect smooth cuts.

Yeah, this kind of stuff very interesting, indeed. It keeps me hoping that we aren't alone.
Old 04-02-2014, 12:43 PM
Sarnak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ

It's 3 hours long, but I think the first section is about Puma Punku, and goes on for only 10 minutes or so. Essentially, this is a debunk of 'Ancient Aliens,' and details how humans were able to build such impressive structures using the technology they had at the time. No aliens, just innovation.
Old 04-02-2014, 12:50 PM
Banned

I worded this poll incorrect, I meant to say, Do you think Aliens have visited the earth? I did just watch a movie about abduction after all.

To all the three people who voted no you're retarded.

There are billions of planets that could sustain life just in our galaxy. To think we are the only intelligent life in the universe is absurd.
Old 04-02-2014, 12:55 PM
Orc

Cats are alien to me. Shit I have no idea what's going on in a squirrel's mind, and I have absolutely no clue how dolphins survive.

I believe that if Aliens exist, they are in a different dimension than us. I believe that if they exist, they are far beyond the basic human condition, and applying human ideals and motifs shows we're trying too hard to find something to believe in.

Think about it. Trans-humanism, when it occurs will allow us to upload our consciousness through advanced technology and shoot around the universe to inhabit superman surrogates. The question is, when this happens, how does our physical body drive us to reproduce? We'd have no hormones to drive us to do so? Alas, at this point we'd be immortal in mind and spirit, and I believe that's what happened to all the Myans and ancient civilizations. They transcended and some of them failed to hop on board, or were subjugated to continue the human race in case the transcended beings failed on their journey to interstellar space exploration.

Or, the transcended ancient trans-humans are still exploring and it's taken them thousands of years to locate and inhabit other planets and universes?

Anyone say Eugenics?
Old 04-02-2014, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But anyway, if they do exist, more than likely they would avoid us like the plague. Either that or they would annihilate us because our planet truly has an overabundance of stupid assholes.
Well, that part I can agree on. For as advanced as our technology has become, we're still infantile as a species. We truly are a virus to this planet.
Closed Thread