Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2020, 03:33 PM
Aviak

Haha whoops - I had copied it out of a macro I had made that was me telling the group that, it became an inside joke that we used to always spam. I figured to post it here I should restore it to its original form but clearly did a poor job correcting the logs! I sadly don't have the original logs of him saying it, this was back in teal and I'm pretty positive he was still in War Mongers at the time. I remember being surprised seeing him with a BL tag.
Old 12-14-2020, 03:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zags [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha whoops - I had copied it out of a macro I had made that was me telling the group that, it became an inside joke that we used to always spam. I figured to post it here I should restore it to its original form but clearly did a poor job correcting the logs! I sadly don't have the original logs of him saying it, this was back in teal and I'm pretty positive he was still in War Mongers at the time. I remember being surprised seeing him with a BL tag.
Old 12-14-2020, 03:43 PM
Aviak

I'm not trying to say the dude should be punished over something from over a year ago, I just thought it was funny.
Old 12-14-2020, 03:58 PM
Banned

this could be another "dropping reavers on them" type thread
Old 12-14-2020, 04:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zags [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha whoops - I had copied it out of a macro I had made that was me telling the group that, it became an inside joke that we used to always spam.
Err.. don't you mean macroes? Plural? Your memory is 8 lines. A macro is limited to 5 lines in game..

Sigh.. Look. If it's an inside joke...that implies you know another person in the group that was there? If they have logs, can you ask them to PM me?
Old 12-14-2020, 04:23 PM
Sarnak

I know I'm a little bit bias here - but I personally feel like Black Lotus has one of the better reputations on the Green server.

We actively try to get to the bottom of stuff like this. This may come as a shock, but we don't want douchebags in our guild.

We have removed many people in the past due to multiple reports of bad behavior from legitimate sources with legitimate evidence. I just personally booted an app last week actually.

Maybe I'm getting a reputation for an itchy foot. I don't know, but Traxix preemptively sent me his side of the story, including logs, into my DM's this morning. It doesn't exactly line up with what OP is saying, which is why I'm waiting to hear from OP and the guy talking about Kurns.

But just as a general statement to the server - if you have an issue with a member just contact an officer. We are interested to know what happened and we will take a look / note it. Thanks.
Old 12-14-2020, 04:37 PM
Banned

in areola we trust
Old 12-14-2020, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

I really hope there are logs for that hilarious interaction with this TRaxix guy
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-14-2020, 06:00 PM
Banned

Ok BDA
Old 12-14-2020, 07:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
black lotus is a great guild, i currently wear one of their t-crowns. would loot again. A++
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread