Orc

Default Smash vs Limitts

ST: Droppin Reavers on em' --- BL: Throwing Boulders at em'
Old 03-29-2021, 09:14 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-29-2021, 09:22 AM
Aviak

This was one of the most incredible match-ups I have ever seen. The last-second proc by Smash to win the first round, and the last-second boulder by Limitts to win the next were both nail biting matches in a series that was balanced on a knife's edge the entire time.

They both displayed amazing performance, they entertained the crowd and kept them on the edge of their seats. They both deserve credit for the fight they put on. Who could ask for a better way to kick off the BotB series on Green?
Old 03-29-2021, 11:08 AM
Banned

anyone got this on the tube?

I missed it =(
Old 03-29-2021, 12:03 PM
Kobold

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/966544820

Didn't get to watch live but saw the replays. Well done, gentlemen. Seconding Meathook's sentiment - if Russel Crow asked me if I was entertained, I would respond, "Yes."
Old 03-29-2021, 12:22 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/966596568

little pov with sweaty commentary
Old 03-29-2021, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Just watched this video expecting to see something interesting... I don't know why. What an incredibly stupid fight, dancing around each other hucking throwing boulders. Eq and pvp don't mix
Old 03-29-2021, 04:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eq and pvp don't mix
was a pretty fun event though from the looks of it
Old 03-29-2021, 05:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by meathook [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This was one of the most incredible match-ups I have ever seen. The last-second proc by Smash to win the first round, and the last-second boulder by Limitts to win the next were both nail biting matches in a series that was balanced on a knife's edge the entire time.

They both displayed amazing performance, they entertained the crowd and kept them on the edge of their seats. They both deserve credit for the fight they put on. Who could ask for a better way to kick off the BotB series on Green?
^

Huge CONGRATS to Limitts, Smash and Atouk !
Old 03-30-2021, 10:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eq and pvp don't mix
Sullon Zek was a really fun survival experience... like I don't even think I ever killed anyone, but since there was basically no level limit and the factions were bizarre (good vs evil if I recall)... I remember being constantly hunted through the Paludal caverns and escaping out to the other side and having people pursue me through multiple zones on a regular basis.

I finally quit when a rogue used pick pocket to swipe my entire life savings in Shadowhaven though. I had just got my money out of the bank assuming it was safe inside of the city... was going to head over to the Bazaar next door and buy an item.. god I was devastated.
Closed Thread