Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2021, 05:34 PM
Sarnak

24 hours later and Gwaihir is still melting down. Mods pls put him out of his misery.
Old 06-27-2021, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

dude's back on the meth wagon
Old 06-27-2021, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Gwaihir, if money is of importance, I was born richer than you ever will be."

Let's make a system where it's impossible to ever get rich by our own work, and our own investments. Everyone not born rich should have to work for sustenance only, till they die.

Signed,
Guy that was born rich and inherited his dad's oil money that destroys the environment.

Typical. Many such cases.

"Don't be greedy, wanting financial security is avaricious, says right here in your bible, goy"
I like that you try to character assassinate me because I am rich but just before, because you thought I was poor.

I know, people like me are the absolute worst.
Like orange clown being a self made man with only a small loan from daddy.

So it's obvious I am not in favour of capitalism and I am super excited about this part:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's make a system where it's impossible to ever get rich by our own work, and our own investments. Everyone not born rich should have to work for sustenance only, till they die.

Signed,
Guy that was born rich and inherited his dad's oil money that destroys the environment.

"Don't be greedy, wanting financial security is avaricious, says right here in your bible, goy"
Did I ever mention, here on these forums or elsewhere that we should create such a system? Or did I mention we should crush the US and capitalism?
I tend toward the latter but hey I don't really know myself very well and I don't know what I wrote before so who knows, right?

So if Jibardick, or whatever, let's say a leftist is poor, is because they are trash. They are lazy. They don't deserve food. They should die. Look at these poor countries. America numba 1. Bets military. We won WWII, does that mean circumstances don't matter?

You keep talking about the cities like a haven for trash. (people)
You keep talking of leftists as degenerates.
You call everyone who is poor a fag (poorfag is the word you used, if I recall)
and somehow, when I say oh, money is of importance? I am richer than you, somehow, money is no longer important and I am an asshole.

Can you please get real?
Could you please be any less of a human trash?

I was born in a system that favoured me and I still want out.
You were born in a system where you had to fight and push and shove and you are ok with it because you think one day, you will not have to push nd shove and your cash will protect you.

I piss on your face.
You are trash.
And you make it obvious.

Anyway, you are poor.
Whatever do I care about your opinion?

j/k i care about people's opinion.
money is not and has never been important.
would rather my dad not work 120H a week and die of a heart attack at 41 than have cash.
But it has to be explained to you.

Which, wow.
You are an imbecile.
Fuck right off.
Last edited by Byue; 06-27-2021 at 06:46 PM..
Old 06-27-2021, 07:28 PM
Fire Giant

Froooooaaaaakk! ribbit ribbit!
Old 06-27-2021, 08:51 PM
Planar Protector

Old 06-27-2021, 08:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBardo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
24 hours later and Gwaihir is still melting down. Mods pls put him out of his misery.
They already did that once but it didn't stick.
Old 06-28-2021, 06:02 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
"Gwaihir, if money is of importance, I was born richer than you ever will be."

Signed,

the dark engine of the mammonite hell-engineering project is the employer relationship, which is not about becoming rich off your own work. rather the opposite: it tempts us to give up our soul, bit by bit, by ostensibly offering to make our work easier. but the machine runs on blood. with every speculative gain and every manhour worked in your name, your reference point shifts just a fraction of a degree away from god and towards mammon. hope is processed into cynicism, love into hate, generosity into greed; degree by degree, you become evil through participating in evil works.

thus the bourgeois machine takes human souls and churns out demons. and it must be understood as such: the bourgeois machine is not any person, nor even the sum of persons who work on the machine's behalf. it is its own evil thing. people can create. the machine does what it does, must do what it does, precisely because it cannot create. and no one hates the machine more than those born in the darkness of its belly. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-28-2021, 11:14 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-28-2021, 11:35 AM
Fire Giant

Old 06-28-2021, 04:58 PM
Banned

Libtards will never admit they're wrong G man. Even when shown direct evidence.

Got a really good one coming up soon.
Closed Thread