Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2021, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

I think this is probably what's going on with OP
Old 06-29-2021, 04:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A contrived pop culture reference? Is that how you see the world? Through the lens of relating everything to what you saw on goyvision?

Ngmi
Old 06-29-2021, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A contrived pop culture reference? Is that how you see the world? Through the lens of relating it to what you saw on goyvision?

Ngmi
Sorry I've always been a productive contributing member of society and have never expanded my mind and soul with methamphetamines while leaving my little kids god knows where
Old 06-29-2021, 04:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry I've always been a productive contributing member of society and have never expanded my mind and soul with methamphetamines while leaving my little kids god knows where
You don't have kids. You're a few years away from being genetically extinct, insistent upon building a dystopic future you have no investment in.

The future is the sole province of those who have a genetic future, not the province of a regressive feigning provessive-ness.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained, and nothing of value was lost.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 06-29-2021 at 04:33 PM..
Old 06-29-2021, 08:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You’re a physical therapist dude, a profession overwhelmingly done by women. Calm down with the flexing, 500 years ago you’d be in a stockade outside my fief
Old 06-29-2021, 10:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I for sure wish it was a sign of this but I am sure it's just because for last like 6 months only retards go out and decent folk still staying inside.
I mean, I don't want to be mean but the people coming out during a pandemic were like, you know, republicans, mostly.

But like, please, I do not think you are right on this one.

I think we entering day 3 of a global heatwave and heat + stress + precarious people = ticking time bomb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You’re a physical therapist dude, a profession overwhelmingly done by women. Calm down with the flexing, 500 years ago you’d be in a stockade outside my fief
Dumb people killing the smarter one throughout the ages did not make the dumb people any more right, and only cost humanity dearly.
Fascist pig.
Old 06-29-2021, 10:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Five hundred years ago we'd both be fucking peasants.
Old 06-29-2021, 11:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean, I don't want to be mean but the people coming out during a pandemic were like, you know, republicans, mostly.

But like, please, I do not think you are right on this one.

I think we entering day 3 of a global heatwave and heat + stress + precarious people = ticking time bomb.

Dumb people killing the smarter one throughout the ages did not make the dumb people any more right, and only cost humanity dearly.
Fascist pig.
Why always the pig reference though?
https://etnologija.etnoinfolab.org › ...PDF
Web results
The Abominable Pig
Old 06-30-2021, 12:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why always the pig reference though?
https://etnologija.etnoinfolab.org › ...PDF
Web results
The Abominable Pig
Capitalist pigs, Fascist pigs, cops. (duh)

Because pigs like to be filthy and don't give a fuck if they are or if they dirty everything else around them.

Also, oink oink, let's eat the rich, sounds like a good jiggle to my ears.
Old 06-30-2021, 12:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Capitalist pigs, Fascist pigs, cops. (duh)

Because pigs like to be filthy and don't give a fuck if they are or if they dirty everything else around them.

Also, oink oink, let's eat the rich, sounds like a good jiggle to my ears.
The monarchs are gone you idiot, relax and apologize for the terror.
Closed Thread