Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-29-2021, 04:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doing fucking meth with your meth'd out wife with a bunch of kids around and you're sitting here on this board lecturing all of us about Christian values. Good God lol. I can only henceforth envision you as Mr. Spooge from Breaking Bad
Never did meth. My head in my ass was going to college to get indoctrinated by Marxists and paying 25k, I didn't have, for it, for a career path that requires another 200k in post-graduate "education" and another 4 years of shit-oay internship for a "maybe" on earning a salary that takes more than 10 years of the same economic pinch to pay off while hoping against a diversity-quota driven industry of borderline retard colleagues who needed to leech off my talents in "study groups" incapable of digesting the material on their own. Pulled the ripcord at four, when the writing on the wall was clear.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 06-29-2021 at 04:07 PM..
Old 06-29-2021, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never did meth. My head in my ass was going to college to get indoctrinated by Marxists and paying 25k, I didn't have for it, for a career path that requires another 200k in post-graduate "education" and another 4 years of shit-oay internship for a maybe on earning a salary that takes more than 10 years of the same economic pinch to pay off. Pulled the ripcord at four, when the writing on the wall was clear.
Failed out of pre-med, got it lol
Old 06-29-2021, 04:10 PM
Banned

Nah. I finished with a 3.76 gpa. You're awfully full of assumptions. Her slide into meth addiction occured in the 6 months leading to court overturning the custody arrangment, after a 3.5 year slide into alcoholism that she dragged my children through 4 live-in relationships with random dudes, and capstoned it with a 2 year stay with her alcoholic parents lifestyle that I demonstrably proved to the court was a glorified aggrandizement of a culture of alcoholism.

Last time I drank, was the one day I had a six pack and chatted up Wonkie and Maerelith here. Must've been 8 months ago.

Really easy of you to judge though, considering you offer nothing of yourself to the people of these forums, besides smug condescension. Perhaps it's because if we knew anything about you, personally, we would see how much of a piece of shit you are, in real life.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 06-29-2021 at 04:14 PM..
Old 06-29-2021, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

Sounds rough Gwaihir its hard enough raising kids with a non alcoholic child focused spouse let alone one with addiction issues.

hope your kids are doing okay.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 06-29-2021, 05:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds rough Gwaihir its hard enough raising kids with a non alcoholic child focused spouse let alone one with addiction issues.

hope your kids are doing okay.
My youngest daughter is fortunately still in the age of plasticity, recovering nicely.

My oldest daughter is not progressing nearly as well, but she's in therapy regularly, and her therapist is a really solid dude that possesses as much, and I suspect more, wisdom than myself, while having the fortunate position of instilling guidance from an outside perspective that doesn't immediately trigger her defensive instincts.
Old 06-29-2021, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

I hope it goes well. Raising kids is stupid hard (this is intentional, so you hand them over to the state and wash your hands of them) but ya know, gotta do your best.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 06-29-2021, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

There is no lack of supply look at China. To OP.
Creating inflation to hedge inflation
Old 07-23-2021, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

Even if prices fall the era of affordable homes in Canada seems to be done
Old 07-23-2021, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

I'm thinking there will be a hard crash if the jews decide to remove the life support and make the timmys go back to work. And i think they will
Old 07-23-2021, 06:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm thinking there will be a hard crash if the jews decide to remove the life support and make the timmys go back to work. And i think they will
Biden can only compete with the private sector for so long by printing monopoly money

You'll have the sycophants cheering 15$ jobs flipping hamburgers paying 10 bucks for a Big Mac