Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2021, 12:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shattered emeralds drop off of bixies and firebeetles on this server wont be long lol
I means even you could get your epic, you should be happy.
Welfare is the only way you would get those.
Old 07-06-2021, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got my epic.
a few pages later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am one kill away from my epic.
lyin about yours on a welfare server lol
Old 07-06-2021, 03:10 PM
Banned

u can stop fighting - u both lose, i am supreme and only lack my epic cuz i leveled first (aka thje responsible thing)

jibartik is scared of dying so if u let his hp get low he runs around and agro's adds instead of just eating it and accepting a rez he wipes the group. so he obviously needs a grown up like me to make fun of that.

also now i only need swirling sphere of color so we almost done
Old 07-06-2021, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Found out my guild is a bunch of weird norweigien euros who raid during the daytime EST so I have to find a new one. Also the leader is a maximum cringe nolifer with a box army following him around and definitely going to bank all the guild's drops and use it to buy personal kronos for his box army. Got my shattered emerald of corruption tho

Honestly Woodsman's Staff parses about the same as epics so it's not a huge priority. Dual wielding in general is pretty shit til you have some of those really nice ratio velious weps or a wurmslayer
Last edited by Lune; 07-06-2021 at 05:39 PM..
Old 07-06-2021, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u can stop fighting - u both lose, i am supreme and only lack my epic cuz i leveled first (aka thje responsible thing)

jibartik is scared of dying so if u let his hp get low he runs around and agro's adds instead of just eating it and accepting a rez he wipes the group. so he obviously needs a grown up like me to make fun of that.

also now i only need swirling sphere of color so we almost done
well you still havent figured out what afk means [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-06-2021, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

Woodsmans staff is such a righteous weapon. It's just so correct that there is a 2hb for all normal life rangers that want to win at the game.

You whip out your swarm caller, get some slow going, whip out the woodsmans and smash their face in. So great.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 07-06-2021, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

vamps only use blades though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-06-2021, 07:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well you still havent figured out what afk means [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
more like i wONT STAND for afk lazy bones
Old 07-07-2021, 03:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Found out my guild is a bunch of weird norweigien euros who raid during the daytime EST so I have to find a new one. Also the leader is a maximum cringe nolifer with a box army following him around and definitely going to bank all the guild's drops and use it to buy personal kronos for his box army. Got my shattered emerald of corruption tho

Honestly Woodsman's Staff parses about the same as epics so it's not a huge priority. Dual wielding in general is pretty shit til you have some of those really nice ratio velious weps or a wurmslayer
I really didn’t like when they revamped the melee damage calculations.
Old 07-07-2021, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

Lune what's your characters name on Mischief? You're playing a ranger too eh? Nice! We should get a p99 adventure going on somewhere with all those playing. I think it's just Lune and Jibartik though on Mischief besides me? Atleast that's what it's looking like.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Closed Thread