Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2021, 12:34 PM
Kobold

@rader acting like biden is "Hitler"... nah dude not even close, the trumpers that attacked and tried to take hostages/ brought zip ties and built a gallows are domestic terrorist's as labeled by our military and intelligence as well as the global community and anyone with a decent thought process.

In no way shape or form does biden have the track record to be called "Hitler". I wanted Bernie but compared to a constant active threat like trump will take Biden any day(prefered) or a stick if it came to that and meant I could help keep the Trump cult out of office.

Donnie dictator (Trumpler) causes violence to advance his political means that by definition is a terrorist

There was no harmless action here, Trumpers followed something that is logically stupid to the core of its being to the point of violence against others and multiple people died for it.

In response to misleading on this prior post
Just some reminders to thorgrimm account made last month spreading his regular election lies. (prior page)

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another reminder lmfao

Biden more votes then ever, trump 2x popular vote loser. If you need sources lmk I have them they are everywhere outside of the cult bubble. I know you still have no logical reasoning for explaining why thousands of people would commit a felony to hide information worth millions to republicans / Trump and none would sell it to a campaign spending millions trying to try and fail repeatedly and I mean fail hard to prove just that.
Last edited by blindedsoul; 08-01-2021 at 12:35 PM.. Reason: Edit for international community
Old 08-01-2021, 12:42 PM
Banned

About 100k people showed up to protest peacefully. About 300 of them broke into the capital. Everyone agrees they are dumb and bad, why are you so obsessed with it? The vast majority of trump supporters in DC on that day condemned the "insurrection". It's a non-issue. Who cares?

Oh no! Nancy Pelosi had her desk stolen by viking helmet guy! Our democracy is in peril! I've noticed everyone who obsesses over jan 6th always talks about what "might have happened". It *didn't happen*, but let's all speculate about what *might* have happened and respond as if that actually happened. It's moronic. You could do that for anything. What might have happened if that scary looking guy broke into my house and murdered me?? I'd be dead! Yes, great, who cares. It didn't happen.
Last edited by Ooloo; 08-01-2021 at 12:47 PM..
Old 08-01-2021, 12:46 PM
Kobold

Nah stop making up shit ooloo Trump caused that attack, played death for a friend on stero as they walked to the capitol LOL and will continue to try and cause more domestic terorist threats as long as he feels like he gets a chance to steal an election.

Trump is still spreading that lie that caused that attack and will continue to do so regardless of the violence as long as these coolaid drinking dipshits buy into it or they Darwin Olympics themselves out of the genepool with the plague which 100% will get stronger with more variants the way they spread it.

Last edited by blindedsoul; 08-01-2021 at 12:59 PM.. Reason: or darwin
Old 08-01-2021, 01:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindedsoul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah stop making up shit ooloo Trump caused that attack, played death for a friend on stero as they walked to the capitol LOL and will continue to try and cause more domestic terorist threats as long as he feels like he gets a chance to steal an election.

Trump is still spreading that lie that caused that attack and will continue to do so regardless of the violence as long as these coolaid drinking dipshits buy into it or they Darwin Olympics themselves out of the genepool with the plague which 100% will get stronger with more variants the way they spread it.
"Peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard" is sure the same thing as "Break into the capitol building woooo!!!"

You again exhibit a disturbing level of sociopathy toward those who disagree with you politically. Please seek counseling.
Old 08-01-2021, 01:07 PM
Kobold

How are you this dumb why the hell would they assemble on the day of the election certification if not to threaten the certification? The entire international community gets it but your last 2 brain cells cant make the connection.

Right now your defending an internationally agreed upon trump led terr orist attack and you have the gull to talk about other peoples mental state?

As far as actual mental attention goes your in your own fantasy diluted reality look towards that first.

That is the ONLY reason stop feeding yourself and everyone else lies that no one but the trump cult buys.

legit dude quit with the stupid insults and acting like its intelligent while refusing to see any kind of logical reasoning other than "trump cult good cant do bad" as they try to legit take hostages.

The most common defense these failed hostage takers have in court is that THEY BELIEVED DONALD TRUMP LOL

Final comment, condemning fully means not making a list of excuses for why its not so bad LOL basic core concept

Condem: to declare to be reprehensible, wrong, or evil usually after weighing evidence
Last edited by blindedsoul; 08-01-2021 at 01:34 PM.. Reason: LOL bert Secondary image they will try again they live the fantasy... lol/ condem definition
Old 08-01-2021, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

Internet triggered

Watch that blood pressure carefully
Old 08-01-2021, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They were taking down the American Hitler. Their hearts are pure and their intentions honest, just like all progressives. If crimes were committed, so be it.
Pro-Sanders group rebranding into ‘pragmatic progressives’

Quote:
Rather than insisting on “Medicare for All” — Sanders’ trademark universal, government-funded health care plan — or the climate-change-fighting Green New Deal, Our Revolution is focusing on the more modest alternatives endorsed by President Joe Biden.
Old 08-01-2021, 01:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindedsoul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How are you this dumb why the hell would they assemble on the day of the election certification if not to threaten the certification? The entire international community gets it but your last 2 brain cells cant make the connection.

Right now your defending an internationally agreed upon trump led terr orist attack and you have the gull to talk about other peoples mental state?

As far as actual mental attention goes your in your own fantasy diluted reality look towards that first.

That is the ONLY reason stop feeding yourself and everyone else lies that no one but the trump cult buys.

legit dude quit with the stupid insults and acting like its intelligent while refusing to see any kind of logical reasoning other than "trump cult good cant do bad" as they try to legit take hostages.
What the hell are you rambling about? I literally said the people who broke into the capitol are dumb and bad. I condemn them fully. How is that defending it?? It's literally the opposite of defending it. I just don't think that donald trump the buffoon idiot tv star was the second coming of hitler.
Old 08-01-2021, 01:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What about Sweden? I always knew there was something wacky about them, but never realized they were actually secret Trump supporters!
Sweden never locked down or had mask mandates
Old 08-01-2021, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sweden never locked down or had mask mandates
thats because covid is nothing