Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2011, 12:17 AM
Sarnak

Default LFG ~11pm-4am PST

i am looking for any kind of exp, group or duo, just dont enjoy solo fear/kiting

i play a 52 SK and im usually on around 11pm-3am+ PST. name is Nyrod ingame, i have sebilis and howling stones keys, OT hammer to run around kunark, if need be i can usually find a port from OT to wherever else.

i usually sit for hours /lfg and half of that time is /who all karnor/sebilis/charasis/solB/lguk and sending tells asking if anyone needs me or has a slot

im usually running around working on a quest or camping something random or just doing something else while i watch my monitor for tells

dont always have the energy to form a group for an hour getting everyone to the zone and have it melt in 30minutes (done this countless times) but if i find one or another person and we need more i can help find people, doesnt need to be a already formed or perfect group.

PST :P
Last edited by Nyrod; 10-31-2011 at 01:49 AM..
Old 10-31-2011, 09:38 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyrod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i am looking for any kind of exp, group or duo, just dont enjoy solo fear/kiting

i play a 52 SK and im usually on around 11pm-3am+ PST. name is Nyrod ingame, i have sebilis and howling stones keys, OT hammer to run around kunark, if need be i can usually find a port from OT to wherever else.

i usually sit for hours /lfg and half of that time is /who all karnor/sebilis/charasis/solB/lguk and sending tells asking if anyone needs me or has a slot

im usually running around working on a quest or camping something random or just doing something else while i watch my monitor for tells

dont always have the energy to form a group for an hour getting everyone to the zone and have it melt in 30minutes (done this countless times) but if i find one or another person and we need more i can help find people, doesnt need to be a already formed or perfect group.

PST :P
How's it going bro? I have you friended and always think of you for groups I form. I will make a more concerted effort now that I know you're LFG.

Xaxian (lvl 52 wiz)
Last edited by WizardEQ; 11-01-2011 at 01:34 PM..
Old 11-02-2011, 05:32 PM
Planar Protector

True to the game is Nyrod