Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2011, 09:43 AM
Fire Giant

Honestly, it kind of sucks for you, but at the same time had I been a member of that group I would have been slightly irritated that you were demanding the group clear to the entrance to retrieve you. Not only is it annoying to the group, but shows your inability to perform a simple and routine task like knowing what you must to in order to participate in the group (ex: getting to the camp).

I'm not saying you were wrong or that the group was right - more that you were both wrong by failing to fully communicate your needs/concerns to each other during the initial conversation.
Old 01-23-2011, 10:15 AM
Sarnak

Default This thread, its... its...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-23-2011, 07:31 PM
Banned

Pick up groups suck for this reason.
I always try to inform my group of when I have to leave and ask if I should try to find a replacement. Now it seems like every time my replacement arrives, ports or runs all the way to Split Paw, more times then not, as soon as they arrive, the group decides to break making me look like an Ass.

If everyone is just going to up and quit every time conditions aren't 100% then why should I even try?

Sorry but it is very frustrating.
Old 01-23-2011, 08:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly, it kind of sucks for you, but at the same time had I been a member of that group I would have been slightly irritated that you were demanding the group clear to the entrance to retrieve you. Not only is it annoying to the group, but shows your inability to perform a simple and routine task like knowing what you must to in order to participate in the group (ex: getting to the camp).

I'm not saying you were wrong or that the group was right - more that you were both wrong by failing to fully communicate your needs/concerns to each other during the initial conversation.
The same could be said about a group or group leader expecting someone who can't cast IVU to get to the group without help.
Closed Thread