Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2014, 11:50 AM
Fire Giant

Default Dial A Port: Out Of Control Thugs??

The sight that greeted me as I approached the West Commons wizard spire was a grisly one. The corpse of a barbarian male, splayed out for all to see across the busiest wizard spire in Norrath. It was clear there was a message being sent. Somebody wanted this corpse to be viewed by all.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This man dared to infringe upon the trademarked and hallowed name of Dial A Port, and his reward was a ghastly and untimely death, his body violated and debased for no reason but to send a message. Dial A Port has murdered a man and left his body to rot so that all who see it will know, nobody makes use of the Dial A Port name without their consent.

I can only assume I will be next, but someone has to speak out. Dial A Port has become a pack of brazen, lawless murderers, and someone must stand up to them. When I am splayed out over the West Commons spires, I hope someone will do the same for me.

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 07-24-2014, 11:55 AM
Kobold

lol, nice. Kind of reminds of a chuckle I had with someone dieing over and over in the Qeynos cleric pond named, diefishdie.
Old 07-24-2014, 11:55 AM
Fire Giant

I would say run and hide but those bastages can port around everywhere and find you.
/mourn Keke
Old 07-24-2014, 11:58 AM
Kobold

I found a bunch of un-guilded druid corpses at the bottom of OoT the other day. Sleeping with the fishes.
Old 07-24-2014, 12:03 PM
Sarnak

the only way this thread can get better is with an actual keke corpse at the same spire.

Bob has crushed you with his wallet.
Old 07-24-2014, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

Old 07-24-2014, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

say keke can I port you somewhere quiet?
Old 07-24-2014, 12:10 PM
Fire Giant

*screams like a woman*

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 07-24-2014, 12:15 PM
Fire Giant

Threats against my life have already begun. The wrath of Dial A Port is swift and merciless. I fear I have very little time left. Tell my family I love them.

It has been an honor to play Everquest with you, Project 1999. Be brave. Be strong. Do not let this CARTEL intimidate you.

Old 07-24-2014, 12:18 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The sight that greeted me as I approached the West Commons wizard spire was a grisly one. The corpse of a barbarian male, splayed out for all to see across the busiest wizard spire in Norrath. It was clear there was a message being sent. Somebody wanted this corpse to be viewed by all.

This man dared to infringe upon the trademarked and hallowed name of Dial A Port, and his reward was a ghastly and untimely death, his body violated and debased for no reason but to send a message. Dial A Port has murdered a man and left his body to rot so that all who see it will know, nobody makes use of the Dial A Port name without their consent.

I can only assume I will be next, but someone has to speak out. Dial A Port has become a pack of brazen, lawless murderers, and someone must stand up to them. When I am splayed out over the West Commons spires, I hope someone will do the same for me.
lol actually this is our Guild bank that got jumped by a skellie yest as we ported in...when we came back we just left it for the time being...too funny though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

When your group, has gone astray
Call <Dial-A-Port>, we'll take you right away.
When you're looking for a better place to play,
<Dial-A-Port> will be online all day!
Diaaal-a-Porrrrrrt!
Closed Thread