Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2010, 01:02 AM
Kobold

Default UI Fucked

So I thought it was weird that when I first logged in that my username wasn't saved, that I got the epilepsy warning again and that project1999 wasn't saved as my default server.

Then once I finally got in things were even worse. My UI was completely reset. I lost my friends list and everything I wrote on /note (which was ALLOT).

This happened after I simply unhid all the files on my computer so I could access my screenshots. I of coarse tried hiding them again but that didn't fix the problem. Also while attempting to search for the files I found a new folder titled UIErrors; it was a notepad with this text

UIErrorLog created at Sat Jan 23 20:27:53 2010
[Sat Jan 23 20:27:55 2010] Error: Could not find child AltStorageButton in window BankWnd

Any help would be appreciated.
Old 01-24-2010, 01:36 AM
Kobold

Yay. Ok so for some reason all the correct files were duplicated in a hidden folder or something. I found them after searching. So I copied the files from hidden folders to my regular document folder which for some reason all contained empty UI files and voila.
Closed Thread