Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2019, 10:25 PM
Planar Protector

Default Terrence Howard red carpet interview on "the science Pythagoras was searching for"

Asked about his plan to retire from acting after the sixth and final season of Fox's Empire at the 71st annual Emmy Awards on Sunday night, Terrence Howard spoke about "personal discoveries" and "the science that Pythagoras was searching for," among other topics that seemed to confuse news anchor Sam Rubin.

"I was able to open up the flower of life and find the real wave conjugations that we've been looking for, for 10,000 years," said Howard. "Why would I continue walking on water for tips when I've got an entire generation to teach a whole new world?"

"All energy in the universe is expressed in motion, all motion is expressed in waves, all waves are curved, so where does the straight lines come from to make the platonic solids?" the actor continued. "There are no straight lines. So, when I took the flower of life and opened it properly, I found a whole new world of wave conjugations that expose the in-between spaces that… it's the thing that holds us all together."

Howard also boldly stated that when he receives his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Tuesday, he is "going to be able to prove that gravity is only an effect, not a force." He also shared plans to reconstruct parts of the solar system sans gravity, with an intent to publish that experience online: "I'm putting something on YouTube where I will build the planet Saturn without gravity — and build the Milky Way Galaxy without gravity."

Video
Old 09-24-2019, 07:00 AM
Banned

What’s your problem that you need to spoil his trip back to Wakanda?
Old 09-24-2019, 03:12 PM
Planar Protector

Has he always been like this? I don't really follow Empire.
Old 09-24-2019, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

He was probably on PCP. His type do that I hear
Old 09-24-2019, 03:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
"All energy in the universe is expressed in motion, all motion is expressed in waves, all waves are curved, so where does the straight lines come from to make the platonic solids?" the actor continued. "There are no straight lines."
Sounds more like LSD to me.
Old 09-24-2019, 03:28 PM
Banned

I know something about Pythagoras though.

He had a mystery cult in ancient egypt. Back then a lot of magic could be derived by doing advanced mathematics which wasn't commonly known back then. A+B=C shit was considered magic in some sense. But they went a little further within sacred geometry. The way seemingly random patterns unfold. If you can understand the pattern of what appears to be chaos forming into order, one could predict the future. Think about it. The ability to 'see' patterns where others don't.

I highly suspect Jesus spent time learning from egyptian mystery cults at the time of his life that isn't documented.
Old 09-24-2019, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But they went a little further within sacred geometry. The way seemingly random patterns unfold. If you can understand the pattern of what appears to be chaos forming into order, one could predict the future. Think about it. The ability to 'see' patterns where others don't.
Please tell me this is a bit.
Old 09-24-2019, 05:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please tell me this is a bit.
It's already explained. It has to do with your 3rd eye center. Where your two physical eyes look, your 3rd eyes 'sees' and understands. An open third eye is distinguished by being able to 'see' a pattern where others don't. a^2 + b^2 = c^2. If you can see that angle in your minds eye and you understand that equation, you can build something to massive infinite scale when previously you were just stuck with sticks and rocks. This is what it means to 'see'. Other people are playing with sticks and rocks and you see the potential for something incredibly vast. The basic process is the idea of bringing 'chaos into order' which is some sort of a common masonic slogan. Nature itself is seemingly random but if you watch long enough there's always a pattern to observe. All of our memory itself is based on recognizing patterns. Intelligence itself is recruiting stimuli into what I call 'our sphere of understanding'.

In life there exists 3 spheres related to knowledge. The known(everything you currently know), the knowable(everything within your potential) and the unknowable(everything beyond human potential to understand). Your reality itself is built upon these 3 layers. The known and the unknown belong within human potential to understand and 'see'. The 'unknowable' is beyond our ability to 'see' but it's there and has acting forces that press on us.
Old 09-24-2019, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It has to do with your 3rd eye center. Where your two physical eyes look, your 3rd eyes 'sees' and understands. An open third eye is distinguished by being able to 'see' a pattern where others don't. a^2 + b^2 = c^2. If you can see that angle in your minds eye and you understand that equation, you can build something to massive infinite scale when previously you were just stuck with sticks and rocks.
I really miss taking shrooms while I was still in college.
Old 09-24-2019, 07:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really miss taking shrooms while I was still in college.
Shrooms don’t give that type of knowledge or any knowledge at all. They are, however, very effective for breaking down old systems of understanding.
Closed Thread