Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2021, 03:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jontheripper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes you can box 1 char per server
No, trading between servers is not allowed
Cool, time to start playing that Bard on Red then. Maybe Singing Short Sword isn't such a bitch to get on Red with the smaller population.
Old 07-10-2021, 06:10 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got some people who are definitely... pretty obviously boxing right now on blue. I petitioned but haven't heard back yet. So if a GM comes across this hopefully you can log in and bust this fool. Person is logging in 30 min
Don't you sound like a real panty dropper.
Old 07-11-2021, 11:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinWK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't you sound like a real panty dropper.
TBH I'm half convinced a certain ogre SK in Paineel is either botting or RMTing. He's here like 9 hours a day ravaging the guards non-stop, and whenever I try to get him to calm down a bit and I take a specific camp like Abrebla or Potren (because he wanders the entire zone and therefore doesn't commit to a camp), he gets attitude and flexes his ego.

I'm very tempted to report the guy, but I have no proof that he's doing anything illegal, only that he's a right foul prick and has told me to fuck myself when I've tried to be civil with him.
Last edited by Loadsamoney; 07-11-2021 at 11:36 AM..
Old 07-11-2021, 11:41 AM
Planar Protector

Don't get in the way of his pixels.
Old 07-11-2021, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't get in the way of his pixels.
I'm level 40 now, I wonder if that's still too early to go start killing guards in Grobb.

I like Geodes in CC, but I generally can't hold that camp by myself. Anything in the range of 33-37, I can kill maybe two of back to back before I'm forced to heal and med for 10 minutes.
Old 07-11-2021, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

What class?
Old 07-11-2021, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What class?
Ranger.

Based on their loot, seems like they're worth a good 15pp per kill or so, and they'd be able to get me to 51 without much camp competition. I'd just need to find one guard I can isolate and camp all day.
Old 07-11-2021, 12:22 PM
Planar Protector

Gargoyles in Mistmoore are still blue at 40 I think. Drop lots of eyes. If you've got a springwood stave or a silver swiftblade or better, there's a giant in EK that's blue to 50. Otherwise just fear kite animals to 50+ when the real plat is made.
Old 07-11-2021, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Gargoyles in Mistmoore are still blue at 40 I think. Drop lots of eyes. If you've got a springwood stave or a silver swiftblade or better, there's a giant in EK that's blue to 50. Otherwise just fear kite animals to 50+ when the real plat is made.
I have 15k banked right now, goal is to have at least 25k banked by 51 so I can MQ Swiftwind, then invest in Tolan's Bracer, Fleeting Quiver, and Winter's Fury as a placeholder until Earthcaller.

I pick my leveling spots based on the money per kill, ease of camping or isolating lone mobs, risk of adds, and whether there's a vendor and/or bank nearby. Paineel has all four of those. That's why CC works for me too, because there's a Bank and a vendor where the dwarves are, albeit I have to sneak to buy/sell there.
Last edited by Loadsamoney; 07-11-2021 at 12:27 PM..
Old 07-15-2021, 01:25 AM
Server Guide

If you /petitioned the boxers, then I add them to my watch list. Nabbing boxers is a fun hobby of mine.

Thanks!
Closed Thread