Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2021, 11:01 PM
Planar Protector

I’m curious what happens first: Grumph honors the bet or earns the server first restraining order.
Old 07-30-2021, 05:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m curious what happens first: Grumph honors the bet or earns the server first restraining order.
His ability to completely ignore it while still shit slinging is quite fascinating. I can see why he's a Trump supporter. Is this part of "The Art of the Deal"? Chapter 7: How to welch out on contracts and agreements.

Straiker says out of character: 'you have a deal Salvette. Kiss your toon goodbye'
Old 07-30-2021, 08:33 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
His ability to completely ignore it while still shit slinging is quite fascinating. I can see why he's a Trump supporter. Is this part of "The Art of the Deal"? Chapter 7: How to welch out on contracts and agreements.

Straiker says out of character: 'you have a deal Salvette. Kiss your toon goodbye'
You're super stupid so let me help you again. Grumph isn't straiker.

Straiker is fucking gone, you can stop talking about him.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Straiker.jpg (11.1 KB, 8 views)
Old 07-30-2021, 08:52 AM
Kobold

Well in other news:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbiterBlixen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...Straiker is fucking gone...

"Herp Derp we didn't internet bully Anyone at all!"

If anyone is a RL friend of Straiker - please let him know he's missed. And above all. His life matters.

He didn't deserve to be the avatar of so many rotten sad people's hateful scorn.
Old 07-30-2021, 10:58 AM
Fire Giant

My belief that Grump-O is Straiker stems from a previous thread. Grumpy was doing his normal trollie thing, and someone mentioned this bet. I chimed in with

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait, Grumph is the dipshit who made the bet to delete his character? That makes this all way more funny.
to which Drumph responded with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Whoever used to cram you into a locker when you were in school.

I'm sure isn't still bragging to all his friends about how much of a loser you were and how much better than you he was.

That Dude has probably moved on to bigger and better things. Heck I'm sure you have too! Maybe your doing even better right now than that guy is or ever could!

But I get the feeling somethings still gnawing away at you NostalgiaBro.

Maybe there was a lesson for you there, stuffed in that locker, with your baseball cap getting caught on the coat hooks, and your homework lost in the shuffle of the hallway, and your pride bruised even worse than your elbow or your hip.

And maybe that lesson, that very same lesson, is one your still avoiding to this day.
Me, being quite confused by such an unhinged irrational response, came to the following set of possible conclusions: either Gump is Straiker and being overly defensive, orrrrrr he's just, as you put it, super stupid. My guess is that he's both.

Your screenshot proves nothing! Finkle is Einhorn!
Old 07-30-2021, 11:15 AM
Kobold

Quote:
My belief that Grump-O is Straiker stems from a previous thread. Grumpy was doing his normal trollie thing, and someone mentioned this bet. I chimed in with

to which Drumph responded with

Me, being quite confused by such an unhinged irrational response, came to the following set of possible conclusions: either Gump is Straiker and being overly defensive, orrrrrr he's just, as you put it, super stupid. My guess is that he's both.

Your screenshot proves nothing! Finkle is Einhorn!

That lesson is still waiting for you Bro!

Your so close to leveling up Dude - I'm cheering for you man!
Old 07-30-2021, 11:26 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Going to be interested in reading OPs manifesto when he finally publishes it
Old 07-30-2021, 12:11 PM
Kobold

Arvan would ghost about 10 times faster than Straiker did

if he only dealt with a hate mob half as big.

That's how tough of a man Arvan is.
Old 07-30-2021, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

https://youtu.be/3HW_ivUPZz0"]https://youtu.be/3HW_ivUPZz0[/URL]

The prequels make more sense than your arguments.
Old 07-30-2021, 12:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Arvan would ghost about 10 times faster than Straiker did

if he only dealt with a hate mob half as big.

That's how tough of a man Arvan is.
when arvan offered to tank a mob for anyone and was asked to tank Vyemm, he delivered. Quite unlike a certain-still-not-deleted monk.

source: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=322192
Closed Thread