Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2009, 06:35 PM
Kobold

Default Aviak faction

I went to solo some aviaks in Lake Rathe today only to find they had faction.

On live, the faction hit on aviaks was removed after Kunark or Velious, im not sure which. You used to be able to kill as many of them as you want and still run up KFC and sell to the aviak merchant.

I don't know if this is one of those things you are trying to update to coincide with the live patch, but I just wanted to mention it.
Old 10-30-2009, 07:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonyor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I went to solo some aviaks in Lake Rathe today only to find they had faction.

On live, the faction hit on aviaks was removed after Kunark or Velious, im not sure which. You used to be able to kill as many of them as you want and still run up KFC and sell to the aviak merchant.

I don't know if this is one of those things you are trying to update to coincide with the live patch, but I just wanted to mention it.
Read your own post...... "the faction hit on aviaks was removed after Kunark or Velious" nuff said
Falisaty Shagswell mage of 10 winters
"O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that, with it, thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." Armaments 2:9
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos View Post
my dick would look huge in her hand
Old 10-30-2009, 07:39 PM
Aviak

I don't know if they were removed after kunark or not. I made my mage a couple weeks before the time kunark came out and I distinctly remember they did not give faction hits when I leveled that character in lake rathe.

I noticed this difference as well though, and was wondering. To be quite honest though, it never made sense why the ones in lake rathe wouldn't drop aviak faction. Not a big deal either way...lot more important things to focus on.
Old 11-01-2009, 12:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falisaty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Read your own post...... "the faction hit on aviaks was removed after Kunark or Velious" nuff said
You obviously didn't read the last sentence of my post, but nice try.
Old 11-01-2009, 03:08 PM
Fire Giant

I started during Velious and I remember the faction hits and having to FD up to and sneak to use the merchant.

Mugatoo <Center For Ants>
45 Iksar Monk

"You can all go to hell, I'm going to Texas."
Old 11-28-2009, 12:44 AM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

Reduced the faction hit severity, it was far too high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Closed Thread