Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 04:40 PM
Sarnak

Default /Consent

EQLive: The character you consented did not even have to be online. The character could zone as many times as needed without losing consent. The character has permission to drag all corpses of the character who typed /consent that existed at the time the command was executed.

Proj1999: It appears that any zoning wipes out consent permission. I have not tested, but I presume this prevents consenting a character that is not online.

I bring this up partly because of the annoyance of having to ask everyone to re-consent me if I have to zone out due to a train or something of that nature. Also because I used to use my SK in live to CR myself. If my warrior died somewhere I could not easily get back to, I would consent my own other character (an SK) and then travel to drag the corpse. This is not possible on P1999. Is the current system an artifact of the way the P1999 back end database is handled? Could it be modified?
Closed Thread