Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigglesVersion2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Metallikus you mad bro? No donals or epic for you. L2P noob
He actually has an epic , but nice try
52 Monk Happytime
Old 02-23-2012, 12:09 PM
Banned

Buy a 60 cleric without an epic Stealin. It's not too late!
Old 02-23-2012, 12:11 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i haven't a clue.
godamn you are daft
Old 02-23-2012, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm not a cleric, i can't click air and i can't kill the vendor. This doesn't affect me, just clerics.
Funny how you were all interested yesterday, when you were using the Ragefire situation to further your troll agenda. Then an actual agreement is reached by the guilds, Emmdano's time already at the camp was respected, and Divinity had the next slot so Ninik could get hers, and there was a rotation.

Then TMO got their raid suspension lifted and went back to full retard, breaking the agreement and clicking air. You have zero credibility. Xeli has zero credibility. Going forward, don't wonder why anyone won't deal with anyone but Zeelot on this sort of thing. Coldblooded was right, she should have insisted dealing only with Zeelot. Metallikus was right, the mysterious benevolence from TMO lasted exactly until they were cleared to raid.

Can't wait to hear the spin on this one.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 02-23-2012, 12:14 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wotsirb401 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He actually has an epic , but nice try
aww how cute, metallikus boyfriend coming out to defend him. Baddies gonna rage i guess...
Old 02-23-2012, 12:15 PM
Kobold

Wait.. has the agreement actually been broken yet? Or is everyone just spouting out shit because they "think" it might be broken?
Old 02-23-2012, 12:16 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Ranger confirmed mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny how you were all interested yesterday, when you were using the Ragefire situation to further your troll agenda. Then an actual agreement is reached by the guilds, Emmdano's time already at the camp was respected, and Divinity had the next slot so Ninik could get hers, and there was a rotation.

Then TMO got their raid suspension lifted and went back to full retard, breaking the agreement and clicking air. You have zero credibility. Xeli has zero credibility. Going forward, don't wonder why anyone won't deal with anyone but Zeelot on this sort of thing. Coldblooded was right, she should have insisted dealing only with Zeelot. Metallikus was right, the mysterious benevolence from TMO lasted exactly until they were cleared to raid.

Old 02-23-2012, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigglesVersion2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
aww how cute, metallikus boyfriend coming out to defend him. Baddies gonna rage i guess...
We are boyfriend/boyfriend , dont be jealous =)
52 Monk Happytime
Old 02-23-2012, 12:19 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labyrrinth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait.. has the agreement actually been broken yet? Or is everyone just spouting out shit because they "think" it might be broken?
Or (seriously trying to follow what's going on here) is the argument now that there was never an agreement,, until VD found out that TMO was no longer banned and they then rushed to post an agreement for a rotation?
Old 02-23-2012, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

you're fucking dense.

I tried to get the rotation in place before our suspension got lifted, VD didn't want it in place until after.

I didn't know our suspension was getting lifted until about 8hrs before it did.

Now, instead of one having already been in place before hand, it's getting put up after the suspension, when our clerics can click the air. I've already voiced my disgust with it towards them

But like I said, nothing i can do about any of it now. Greedy fucks will be greedy fucks, regardless of guild tags.
Closed Thread