Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2012, 09:48 PM
Sarnak

Default Ragefire Agreement as of 06/01/2012

Representatives from Divinity, TMO, BDA, and Taken consulted this week on the state of the Ragefire Rotation and we have agreed to end the rotation. Our new arrangement is as follows:

1. Don't be a douche.

2. No guild will kill more than 2 Ragefires in a row.

3. Don't be a douche.

The demand for Ragefire is slowing way down. We think the 3 rules above will adequately address the situation. If you want to get Ragefire, get your pearl and show up. If someone else is already there and camping, wait your turn. If multiple people are waiting beyond the person who first claimed the camp, roll some dice, or reach another agreement. Be amicable. See rules #1 and #3. No one guild will monopolize this encounter.
Old 05-31-2012, 10:22 PM
Kobold

Any of the top guilds considered merging yet? Just wondering how dire the population issue really is.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:10 PM
Planar Protector

It has nothing to do with a population issue. Ragefire has literally been popping every 2 days since the last patch, there are just not enough clerics in all the guilds. Glad that the agreement stuck out as long as it did, hopefully everybody can learn something from it!
Serilis - 60 Wizard
Decisive - 60 Bard
Winsloe - 60 Rogue
Zaggasauarus - 27 Necro
Old 05-31-2012, 11:15 PM
Kobold

Thanks P99 for making Ragefire enjoyable and equitable! (And thanks to Dumesh for heading this up).

I am sure there won't be any issues getting epics from here on out, I'm looking forward to continued cooperation.
Old 06-01-2012, 09:39 PM
Sarnak

To think, all this good nature got kicked off when Ninikgate went down. The server loves Ninik so much they changed with the snap of a finger to keep her from leaving. I loves me some Ninik, too!
Powerful 51 Iksar Monk
Old 06-02-2012, 12:45 AM
Fire Giant

I've voiced my appreciation for the rotation before, even though I have no dog in the fight. The wife and I are unguilded and neither of us is a cleric.

I just wanted to say again, that I personally appreciate the cooperation the cleric-epic-ready guilds displayed on this issue. I wish all competition for high-value targets could be met with the good nature exhibited for Ragefire. Kudos!
Old 06-02-2012, 03:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumesh Uhl'Belk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Representatives from Divinity, TMO, BDA, and Taken consulted this week on the state of the Ragefire Rotation and we have agreed to end the rotation. Our new arrangement is as follows:

1. Don't be a douche.

2. No guild will kill more than 2 Ragefires in a row.

3. Don't be a douche.

The demand for Ragefire is slowing way down. We think the 3 rules above will adequately address the situation. If you want to get Ragefire, get your pearl and show up. If someone else is already there and camping, wait your turn. If multiple people are waiting beyond the person who first claimed the camp, roll some dice, or reach another agreement. Be amicable. See rules #1 and #3. No one guild will monopolize this encounter.
TMO just violated rules 1 and 3.

They trained and killed our cleric (Iddy) in the lair, then turned in pearl while he was being rezzed and kited him around while all 10 FGs were being dumped on BDA. All this while they were trying to talk to officer into rolling for it.
Old 06-02-2012, 04:04 PM
Aviak

Almost lasted a day!
Old 06-02-2012, 04:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallikus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO just violated rules 1 and 3.

They trained and killed our cleric (Iddy) in the lair, then turned in pearl while he was being rezzed and kited him around while all 10 FGs were being dumped on BDA. All this while they were trying to talk to officer into rolling for it.
TMO is evil

PS: Does board raging violate rules 1 and 3 ?
Last edited by Fazlazen; 06-02-2012 at 04:12 PM..
Old 06-02-2012, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazlazen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO is evil

PS: Does board raging violate rules 1 and 3 ?
Not really raging if it's just the facts
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Closed Thread